Friend

Later when we had free time, right after lunch, I went to my room and put on spanks, and a padded, white sports bra. I slipped on some tennis shoes, grabbed a small towel, and headed for the track.

When I got there, it was empty. I walked onto the track and started stretching.

After I was done stretching, I jogged around the track two times. I stopped at the the starting line to catch my breath then positioned myself to sprint 100 meters. I counted in my head.

1

2

Bang!

I lunged forward and ran as fast as my aching body would let me.

When I crossed the finish line I slowed down I a stop. Then started from that end an sprinted back.

After ten 100 meter sprints, I did five 200's and two 400's.

I stopped and caught my breath. Then I started walking.

After I walked around the track once, I decided to do ladders.

I positioned myself at the starting line and counted, lunging forward when the gun in my head went off.

I ran a 100, then walked a 100. Ran 200 then walked 200. Ran 300, walked 300. Ran 400, walked 400. Then I went back down, 300, 200, 100.

I walked around the track one more time and then decided that was enough for the day. Besides, I had already spent 45 minutes at the track. I needed a shower!

I grabbed the towel I had brought and wiped my forehead. I turned around and headed for the gate.

I almost stopped in my tracks when I saw the Alpha King standing there watching me move towards him, but I didn't. I kept walking an went through the gate without a single word or look I his direction.

£

"Mrs. Bryar, can you please tell me the answer?"

I looked up at the board to find my math 'teacher' Alpha Sean looking at me.

Everyone turned in their seats and stared at me.

Really guys? I mean come on, how is staring going to help me answer?

"Umm, five?" I said unsure.

A couple of the kids snickered but that was put to a stop when Alpha Sean said.

"Yes, that's correct."

He opened his mouth to say something else, but the bell cut him off.

"Saved by the bell." I muttered.

I stood up and made my way to the door, happy that my classes were done for the day.

"Mrs. Bryar, please wait."

I stopped and sighed. Turning around I faces him and found that he wasn't looking at me.

I walked up to his desk and stood in front of it.

"You needed something?" I asked, hoping he would say no.

"Yes."

I tensed up.

"I wanted to welcome you to White Oak, and say that I've heard very impressive things about you."

"Thank you."

"You may leave now." He said dismissing me.

I walked back to my room and laid down on my bed, staring at my ceiling, until it was time for dinner.

£

Just like at breakfast and lunch, no one sat with me. Oh well, I'll be a loner. Who needs friends anyways.

Then to my surprise a girl sat down across from me. I looked up and noticed she was one of the girls from that group I saw the other day.

"Hi." She said.

"Hi."

"Isn't you're name Jaileigh?" She asked.

"Yea, what about you?"

"I'm Malia."

"Nice to meet you."

"You too."

"So I noticed you're new and that you don't have any friends."

"Yup." I said.

"Well, I was thinking, I could be your first friend. I mean, everyone is kinda scared of you because of the weapons handling this morning, but I thought that was really cool!"

"Thanks."

"And, well, I think we would get along great."

"How's that?"

"Well, I don't have any friends really, and I can tell that you're reserved, and I understand that, but I've never been one of those people that can't keep a secret."

"You really wan to be my friend, huh?"

She nodded.

"Tell, you what Malia, you've got a new friend."

She squealed and I smiled.

Maybe this whole place isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

At least I have a friend to help me through it.

💎💎💎💎💎💋💎💎💎💎💎
Hope you're liking this story.

What's with the Alpha King? Stalker much? And how long will it take her to get ranked up?

Keep reading as I'm posting to ind out.

Comment and vote. Then slid on over to the follow button and slap it for me!

Thanks for reading!
💎💎💎💎💎💋💎💎💎💎💎