Not So Pleasant Surprise

The next morning, when I woke up, the bed was vacant. I sat up ad looked around. Autumn wasn't on the couch. I heard something from across the room, coming from the bathroom.

I got up and waked over to the bathroom door and leaned against the doorframe, watching Derek trying to give autumn a bath.

"Ow! Daddy, you're getting soap in my eyes!" She whined.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to do this."

"Go get mommy!"

"I'm not going to wake her up."

"Derek? Do you need help?" I asked, walking over to him and laying my hand on his shoulder.

He jumped and turned around, looking at me.

"Mommy!" Autumn yelled, happy to see me.

"Hey girlie! What are you doing?"

"Taking a bath, but daddy keeps getting soap in my eyes."

"Here, let me show you how to do it." I told Derek.

I sat down at the side of the tub and had her lean her head back, then turned on the shower head and put my free hand on her forehead, shielding her eyes, and washed the soap out of her hair.

"That's how it's done." I said, turning off the water after she was clean.

"Thank you o master." He said.

I smirked and grabbed a towel, then wrapped it around Autumn.

"Go grab some clothes." I told Autumn.

"Okay." She said and ran out of the bathroom.

"Don't run! You'll slip!" I yelled.

Derek looked at me and I could see the smile in his eyes before it appeared on his lips.

"I should go back to my room." I said and made my way towards the door.

"Wait." He said.

I turned back to him ready to ask him what he wanted, but nothing formed because his lips met mine.

My eyes widened at first, but then they closed and one hand rested on one of his biceps hope the other rested at the back of his neck.

When we broke apart, he rested his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes.

"I really should go, I have training." I said, sighing.

I backed away from him and went I the door. I opened it and walked out, making my way to my room.

£

After I got out of the shower I dried off, brushed my hair, and got changed.

I slipped on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a couple holes in the legs ad a black tank top with white writing and a symbol.

A grabbed a pair of black boots and put them on, lacing them up. Then grabbed a couple different, dark colored bracelets and slid them on.

I grabbed a green button up jacket ad slipped it on, then grabbed my phone and walked out.

I went to the cafeteria and my eyes widened. Sitting at a table with Autumn and Derek was a blonde girl about 19 years old. Derek had his arm around her, and was smiling.

Autumn didn't really look like she liked whoever this was. She sat there. She wasn't talking like she usually does.

"Excuse me. Everyone please quiet down!" Derek yelled, and stood up.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at him.

I watched in horror as he kneeled down on one knee in front of her and pulled out a ring.

"Allison, will you do me the honor of being my mate?"

My jaw dropped while everyone else 'awwed'. Anger built up inside me when she said yes and he stood up, and kissed her.

I felt tears form at the edges of my eyelashes. Derek looked up and his eyes met mine. His smile slowly faded and he somewhat opened his mouth as if wanting to explain.

I turned around, my back to him and walked out. The tears rolling down my cheeks, as I ran through the halls, and out into the open.

It was pouring, but I didn't care. It felt good. Mixing with my tears and washing my pain away. But the pain only got stronger.

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱〽️🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Hey bubble butts! Loving it so far I hope!

What the hell? That is a dick move Derek. What is Jaileigh going to do? Is she going to get close with Brandon without meaning to? Or is she going to shut everyone out?

Please comment and vote! Then hit that follow button!

Thanks for reading!
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱〽️🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱