// thirty //

•When The World Falls To Pieces•

••••••

••••••

A W H O L E Y E A R O R M O R E passed since Marina was killed by Polo, and yet instead of thinking she'd be long gone, Reina survived everything, and continued to be surrounded by people who loved her. Whether she was lucky or just stronger than imagined, Reina survived and continued to stand, happier than most of the time.

After a very nice lunch with her family, Reina and her friends took Lu's advice and went to Club Barcelo, partying for the last time before they'd all disperse across the world, and hopefully, will forget the madness that these two past years had left.

Reina stood by herself for a moment, hugging her arms around her body as she looked at the entrance to the VIP area, holding her phone in her hand, hoping Polo would finally answer or better, enter the club even if from what had happened, Reina knew most of others would freak out. Even then, she knew she'd defend Polo like she did during Lu and Nadia's speech. The girl felt sad that they were robbed of their scholarship just because they wanted to bring justice to Marina, but she did not blame Polo at all.

Lu was drinking somewhere, Nadia trying to keep up the peace as Reina continued to stand by herself, her eyes fixated on the door as more and more people came in, but none of them had the same doe eyes she longed for.

The music continued to blast in the background, Reina smiling when she felt a pair of familiar arms wrap themselves around her body, Valerio kissing her bare shoulder. "You're good? You want a drink?" he questioned curiously, noticing Reina was still quiet after the whole Polo defending thing. Valerio understood what it meant, but he didn't want to bring it up, after all, Reina was with him, and Polo wasn't present for Valerio to grow mad.

Reina leaned back into her boyfriend, finally having support she wanted as he continued to hold her gently, planting kisses along her shoulder, then neck, then cheek. "No, I don't drink anymore nor can I. Besides," Reina then looked at her phone to see the hour, smiling as Valerio listened patiently. "In ten minutes I'm supposed to take my pill."

Valerio chuckled so his laughter vibrated through Reina's body, making the girl grin as she finally turned to stand in front of him, stroking his cheek, wondering what they're going to do after this. "You actually brought those here?" he questioned so Reina nodded her head seriously. "Sorry, I know it's important. I'm just worried, for someone who graduated, you're quiet."

Reina licked her lips, placing her arm around his neck as Valerio smiled widely, Reina trying to feel the happiest that she was and yet she still couldn't help but glance to the door, hoping that Polo would enter soon. "For someone who didn't, you're very excited," Reina joked with a smile, turning to face her boyfriend again so he snickered.