// twenty-nine //

•Young and Beautiful•

••••••

••••••

J U S T  L I K E  L I F E  went at a speed of light just as fast graduation day finally showed its dawn. Reina woke up incredibly happy that morning, wrapped in a warm blanket of her boyfriend's arms, the guy congratulating her for achieving graduation.

There was a lot to celebrate despite not all of her friends being able to graduate. Reina felt proud of herself she managed to outlive the hardest year she has ever had. Even more happy to know Polo would be by her side, and she'd help him overcome their last day.

Reina woke up happy, unaware of a tragedy that life was going to struck out on her for the last time.

After a busy morning of getting ready, the Ojeda female stood in the swarmed with people hallway of Las Encinas, waiting for her family to come since she did let them after Susana called, thinking Reina didn't want them. After everything, Reina decided that holding a grudge against her father was unnecessary, especially after what Salvador had admitted to Reina.

Reina waited by herself, knowing Valerio was somewhere with their friends as she already felt uncomfortable in her high heels, trying not to trip on the marble floor. Reina wore her dress - a beautiful sleeveless dark sheer dress with golden ornaments all across it. If Reina had ever made anything more beautiful then she must have forgotten it, because this dress didn't look like a school student had made it. The dress went all the way down to her ankles, the black strap heels perfect for the dress.

Reina accessorized herself minimally like always and kept her hair down, her make up done by a professional for which she had to wake up at a sharp six in the morning. The redhead waited for her family, looking at all the graduating people and their kids, smiling gently until her heart stopped finally when her father entered with Susana and the twins on each of their sides, Gabriela having brought Nora as well.

Alejandro was looking around, looking incredibly posh for such an early celebration, but Reina chuckled softly and raised her hand to wave, Susana noticing and pointing at their daughter. Reina continued to wait until they'd approach her, Maria first to hug her sister tightly. "You look amazing," Gabriela commented with an open mouth, next to hug her older sister.

Reina pulled away as Nora smiled at her girlfriend's sister, the redhead turning to face her parents, both keeping distance from each other, which worried Reina slightly. "Can I hug you?" Susana questioned sadly so Reina rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around her mother, holding her close when the realization of finally having to leave her family hit Reina.

She continued to hold onto Susana, remembering all the times her mother had been the better parent. If Reina wouldn't have had Susana all those years, she wouldn't have survived her father and it was probably vise versa. "You truly do look amazing, honey. I am so so proud of you," Susana teared up so Reina closed her eyes, not daring to shed a tear since her make up was already done too beautifully.