// two //

•Answer Me•

••••••

••••••

I F I T W E R E N' T for Polo's constant messages Reina would've enjoyed moving into their new apartment. It was raining heavily outside, bringing more comfort into their new small flat, bought by nothing but Susana's savings. Reina knew her mother didn't want to use Alejandro's money, she finally had pride in her and her new job was proof of that. Susana seemed happy, excited to be back to working since she spent more than 17 years doing nothing, just being Alejandro's accessory.

Reina had no idea what her father thought about Susana's new outlook in life, but it wasn't like he had any saying left. Though he let them leave, the divorce papers Susana had sent were still unreturned, but Reina knew Susana didn't pressure Alejandro. After all, it was a major change for him too.

Reina and the females, even Maria, continued to bring boxes into their new apartment, Reina liking the light all the windows showed. It wasn't very big, but Reina's heart loved how cozy it was comparing to a house she grew up in. "Careful, honey, don't you see 'fragile' written on the box?" Susana exclaimed as she watched Gabriela carry a box inside with grumbles.

"I got it, I got it," the redhead grumbled dully, walking towards the kitchen table as Reina walked behind her, her phone in the pocket of her pants still buzzing, probably Polo. Everyone could hear the sound, but none of the females dared to ask why she wasn't answering despite carrying two boxes. "I'd focus more if Reina just answered whoever's been calling her nonstop."

Reina rolled her brown eyes and placed the boxes down carefully, trying not to sprain her back. She exhaled, resting for a short while as her phone kept buzzing off, causing all three other females to stare at her in confusion. "It's nothing, if they want something, I'll call them back," Reina grumbled too, waiting for her phone to stop. She knew it was Polo, who else would be desperate enough to call nonstop when their future was on the line?

The redhead didn't want to do anything with Polo anymore, she was still angry he was back into their lives, bringing chaos back with him. She needed peace and Reina knew she'd get it only if he'd stop bothering her. No matter how itchy she was to answer the call or his texts.

When the phone stopped buzzing, Reina smiled sheepishly, slapping her hands to her sides. "See?" she mused, trying to get herself into a good mood, after all, this apartment was their new beginning and she was more than excited. "Come on, smile, everyone! This is our new home!"

Susana grinned happily, seeing her daughter's longed smile again as Reina approached the three of them, glancing at her baby sisters playfully. "We're going to have so much fun in here," she commented gently, but only Susana seemed to join the eldest in their hug, the twins both dull for some reason.