// twenty-two //

•Sober•

••••••

••••••

Warning: dirty stuff.

A N D E R  W A S  S I T T I N G by the bar with a dull look on his face. His whole body ached, muscles starting to feel like someone was constantly piercing them with a very sharp toothpick the more he continued to sit. The music didn't help him as well - it was simply too loud and all Ander wanted was to lay in bed and sleep if that would even work, knowing calmness brought even more pain.

Omar was a good help, but not even his supportive boyfriend, who wanted nothing but wellness for Ander could fix the grim mood Ander was still in. He was fighting with Guzman over something Reina worded as ridiculous. Ander didn't know how long he had left and he didn't want to resent people just because of one stupid mistake.

People around continued to dance to music, everyone dressed dramatically for the night as Ander overlooked the club, hoping to see Reina come since he didn't want to spend his night alone. After all, Omar had to work. "Your water, sir," Omar approached his boyfriend with a small grin on his face, Ander facing his boyfriend, ready to take the bottle, but Omar wasn't so quick to give it. "Easy. It's strong."

"Well if it is, make that two for me," Reina suddenly spoke from behind Ander, both males quickly turning to see the female, who smiled at them.

Ander took his bottle of water, looking Reina up and down and as always she didn't disappoint. Omar grinned widely, happy to see someone who could keep Ander company while he worked. "Look at you, beautiful!" he cheered her on, Reina chuckling and leaning across the bar to plant a kiss on Omar's cheek, Ander watching with a content smile, happy to see the two people he cared most about were good friends now.

"Thank you, thank you, I try," Reina joked halfheartedly, facing Ander, who continued to smile, but he also looked like he didn't want to be there. Reina kissed his cheek as well, noticing the pale complexion and dark circles under his eyes, her heart breaking at the sight of the once healthy boy. "Why do you look so glum?"

Ander rolled his eyes playfully, glancing at Omar for clarification. "I was about to ask Omar what the fuck I'm doing here..." he trailed off, Reina glancing at Omar with a knowing look, the guy shrugging his shoulders, not really affected by Ander's constant dull mood.

"You're having fun like everyone else," Omar explained cheerfully, probably just happy to see Ander out of the house. Reina listened, a little burdened, because she had been in the same situation with Ander before, his lack of commitment was one of the key things as to why they broke up. Reina saw Omar and Ander and wished it wouldn't happen to them as well. "Come on, loosen up."

Ander looked at Reina then as she sat down next to him, looking a little sad despite the party mood. "Omar, could I have water as well, please? I'm cutting on drinking," she asked with a smile, Omar happy to hear it as he walked away, leaving Reina only with Ander.