// seventeen //

•Love Affair•

••••••

••••••

E V E N  I F  L I F E for Reina mended itself like a mess, she still held her head high, finally reaching Lu's home and walking inside, music blaring in her ears so she smirked, for the first time in years feeling confident.

Reina noticed a lot of her friends already there, realizing she was classically late, but Reina had a good reason for it. She tried to find a right fit for the night, something that would make Valerio loose his mind, but the further Reina entered, the less she saw of the Montesinos.

Nevertheless, Reina continued to walk, seeing huge projections on the walls, music blaring loudly as teenagers danced and drank, a real cool party. Guys were dressed as Lu had told them to, showing skin while the females looked classy in suits, Reina smiling as she paused and looked around.

Reina tried to find Lu or Guzman, knowing she'd feel much more comfortable with them since a few girls already glanced at her warily since she had broken the rule a little. Reina wore a black fitted suit, which hugged her body to a perfection. Underneath the jacket she wore nothing, exposing peaks of her chest. She knew Lu would scold her for this sexy approach to a costume, but Reina had a reason for it, too. She wore black high heels, her hair combed into a slick bun. The girl accessorized herself with a diamond necklace and matching earrings, doing her soft make up.

The redhead breathed out, ignoring the looks and just continued walking, holding a wine bottle in one hand and another in her pants' pocket. Reina finally noticed familiar people, one of them being Lu so she began to approach the hostess, but Nadia and Malick were quicker, Nadia wrapping her arm around Lu as the two once rivals talked. "Sweetie, we're leaving soon," Nadia told Lu, Reina noticing she wasn't the only one breaking the code, if what she followed it way more than the couple. "I don't want to see you more than strictly necessary either."

Reina chuckled stopping in front of the females, seeing Lu's amused smirk before Nadia and Malick walked away, Lu opening her mouth upon seeing Reina. "My God!" Lu exclaimed, surprising Reina since she was sure she'd get scolded for showing off some chest. "You look hot, darling!"

"Wow, thank you," Reina giggled and kissed Lu's cheek, taking a good look at the hostess, but as always, Lucrecia was a star of the night. "So do you."

The Montesinos grinned before spinning Reina around, the redhead loving the new version of Lu, but Lucrecia then pouted, still holding her best friend's hand. "It's too sexy!" she then exclaimed, so Reina rolled her eyes playfully, having expected so before placing a wine bottle on the table as she started to pour herself a glass, Lu next to her.

Reina took a sip, glancing around the projections, the wine going down her throat easing the nerves since she still had Valerio to find. "Well, you know me, Lu, I can't do otherwise. I'm sorry, I'll be good tonight."