// three //

•Out of Luck•

••••••

••••••

S E E I NG  T H E  W H O L E  L A S  E N C I N A S prepare its grounds with university officials' stands caused Reina to feel panicked. She saw huge names on most of the stands from Oxford to the very same London Collage of Fashion. She walked the grounds with attentive eyes, looking at how much the school prepared for their future.

And yet when Azucena entered their class and began to speak about it, Reina could only feel nervous, knowing she could either ruin her relationship with Alejandro once more if she were to go to her dream university. "Tomorrow, university officials are coming to talk to you," the principal explained as she stood in front of a smart board, Reina seeing Orientation Week show up on the screen. "They don't have time for all of you, so write down your first choice. Hopefully, they'll interview you. We'll collect your forms in a minute."

Reina sat next to Ander as she glanced at him before looking at the laptop in front of her. She saw her first choice as clear as day written between all the schools as well as Oxford, a university her father wanted her to go to. The girl debated with a frown, but soon Ander spoke into his phone, causing Reina to roll her eyes expressively. "Polo, for fuck's sake, stop calling me," Ander whispered angrily, sending the voice message to the guy, who still wasn't stopping.

Ander sat straight again, meeting Reina's eyes so she looked at her own phone, but he hadn't called her once ever since the previous day. Reina knew she should've been happy Polo stopped, but at the same time it worried her that he was angry. The redhead hated how he allowed her to feel bad despite it needing to be him, who had to feel terrible for breaking her trust. Reina had told him clear he had to confess, in the end she chose the right thing even if it was late.

In the end, the girl decided to continue ignoring whatever Polo would do next, knowing she had far more important things to take care of. After the lesson, Reina was in front of her locker, just minding her own business as Samuel talked to Guzman a bit away from the redhead, Samuel looking at the girl.

The duo were talking about Polo once again since Samuel had overheard Ander's angry message back at Polo, for some reason Samuel having an idea that Polo called Reina too. "Why does he insist on talking to Ander?" Samuel asked Guzman, who stood in front of his new pal, looking dull and scared about the upcoming confrontation.

"He's scared because-"

Samuel, however, didn't let Guzman finish, already knowing the answer. "Ander could say Polo confessed and corroborated Carla's story. Convince Ander to testity."

Guzman raised his eyebrow curiously. "Me?"

"He's your best friend."

"He's a filthy rat," Guzman snapped, sighing then as he kept watching Samuel look over the blond's shoulder over at someone, but say nothing yet. "I won't beg him for help."