Chapter 28: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me

Falling in Love wiht Hollywood's Golden Boy

Chapter 28: You Have Got to Be Kidding Me

I'LL UPDATE IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 12+ VOTES AND AT LEAST 5 COMMENTS!!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

LIKE!

SHARE!

Maddie's POV

(MADDIE'S SCHOOL OUTFIT ON THE SIDE>>>>>)

I was standing by Rachel's locker her waiting for her to get here until I got a text from her say that he has the flu.

*Great! Thanks Rach! Leave me here all alone!* I texted - Maddie

*I'm sick woman! And you have Karissa and Mikayla* - Rachel

*lol ik, feel better babbyygirll<3333* - Maddie

*Thanks boo<333* - Rachel.

So then I locked my phone and sighed until I saw Mikayla and Kariss by Karissa's locker. So I started walking over there until my phone vibrated.

*Hey can you do me a favor?* - Drew

*Depends* - Maddie

*Can you please feed my dogs after school?* - Drew

Did he just seriosuly ask me to feed his dogs?

*You want me to feed your dogs?* - Maddie

*Yes* - Drew

*Do I have toooo?* - Maddie. I tried to make it come out like whining. 

*No, but you'd be the best girlfriend ever if you did :) * - Drew

*You know, you never even texted me my good morning text this morning :P * - Maddie

*I know, I'm sorry, but I had to be on set at like 5 and I haven't got a chance to talk to you till now.* - Drew. He explained.

*It's no biggy* - Maddie

*Morning babe :* * - Drew

And I silently chuckled to myself and I was about to respond to him until someone shooved into me and knocked my phone out of my hand.

"Oops!" Kendall said in sarcasm.

I she picked up phone, and I thought she was going to give it back but instead she started reading my text messages out loud.

"Do I have tooooo?" She whined; reading my messages.

"No, but you'd be the best girlfriend ever if you did :)" She read.

"Oooh, loser's got herself a boyfriend?" Kendall cooed.

"Give it back!" I exclaimed.

She rolled her eyes and ignored me and kept reading while I tried to grab my phone but moved so I could reach it.

"You know, you never even texted me my good morning text this morning :P" She kept reading to everyone who was watchig.

Then she fake gagged.

"I know, I'm sorry, but I had to--" And I snatched my phone from her before she could read on. I wasn't going to let her read the other half of that text.

"Aww, look at her… Getting so defensive." She smirked.

"Don't you ever pull that crap again, Kendall." I warned.

"Or what? What are you going to do? I'm more powerful than you. You ain't got nothin on me." She said.

"We'll see" I snarled.