Chapter 22: FML

Falling in Love with Hollywood's Golden Boy

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

SHARE!

Chapter 22: FML

Maddie's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My alarm clock went off and I sat up straight in my bed with a smile on my face.

I was Drew Parker's girlfriend.

But we had to keep it a secret.

I suddenly frowned at the thought but then I realized that I'm the one who wanted to keep it a secret. I do and I don't, but I just need to slow down a little.

So I got out of my bed and walked to Natalie's room, pounded on her door and then walked back into my room.

I was getting ready to take a shower until my phone went off.

~ Morning :) - Drew

I smiled at his good morning text.

~ Morning :) - Maddie

Now I guess he knew I had to go to school because he didn't respond after that.

So I quickly ran in the shower and then got ready for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Soooooo?" Rachel spoke.

"So what?" I asked; totally oblivious to what she was asking.

"Don't play dumb, Madz, you know what I'm talking about." She said; giving me that 'motherly' look.

"No, seriously, Rach, I have no idea what you're talking about." I said; and it was true. Kinda.

She raised an eyebrow at me and put both her hands on her hips.

"What?! I seriously don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Drew...? Does that name ring a bell?" She asked; sarcastically.

Oh, please don't bring this conversation up, Lord! PLEASE!

I didn't even answer her. I Just slightly nodded and gave her a look saying 'what-about-him?'; pretending I still don't know what she's talking about.

"You have been awfully busy lately and I can't think of anyone else you've been spending your time with." She said.

"How do you know it's with him? Can't I just be a loner in my own house?" I asked; still pushing my limit.

"Cause you're the worst liar in the entire world." She retorted.

"I am not!" I exclaimed; shutting my locker.

"Are too" She said with no emotion.

"Am not" I said in a fake depressed tone.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, hun, but you are." She said 'matter-of-factly.'

"Bitch" I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Nothing!" I responded.

"Humf" She puffed.

I smile started to appear on my face and I started thanking the Lord in my head.

"Oh I hope your not thinking that I forgot? So answer my question." She said.

WHY?! LORD, WHYYYY?!?!

I gulped loudly.

"Well? What's going on between you two?" She asked; raising an eyebrow.