Chapter 3: Party time!

Chapter 3

Maddie’s POV

“This is his house?” I asked; amazed

“Yeah, awesome, isn’t it?” He spoke.

“Yeah” I sighed.

“Well, let’s go in.” He said walking ahead of me.

Didn’t he say he was going to be right by my side? Well, I have a feeling that’s not going to happen.

We walked into Dan’s house. Oh my god! It’s humongous, inside and out! I thought to myself.

“Ayyy! Hunter!” I hear a voice shout.

“Yo, what’s up man?” Hunter asks; doing some handshake with Danny.

“Meet, Sasha and Kierra.” Danny says; with both or his arms on two different girls.

They looked at me.

“Hey” I said, shyly; swooshing my hand in the air.

“Hey!!! You’re… you’re…you’re that girl. Molly, Maxie, Maddie!! Maddie Bates!” Danny shouts.

“Yeah” Is all I say.

He’s completely wasted.

“You look hot tonight.” Danny says.

I giggle and start to blush. “Thanks” I say.

“Right, so I’m gonna go hang with Kierra and Sasha, here; if you know what I mean.” He says with a smirk.

Ew.

“You two have fun.” Danny says and winks at me.

I couldn’t help but feel a little uncomfortable.

“Let’s go get some drinks.” Hunter says; starting to walk away.

“I don’t drink.” I said; shouting though the blasting music and loud people.

“This is a party, Maddie, live a little.” He says.

I roll my eyes and follow him to the drinks.

We approach the drink table and Hunter starts pouring two red cups of beer.

“Here” He says, practically shoving the drink in my face.

Douche.

“Now, drink it.” He says.

I just stare at him and he raises his eyebrows giving me that ‘well, what are you waiting for?’ look.

I looked at him one more time and took a little gulp of the beer.

I tried my best not to make a face throw up. So I swallowed it and then gave him a look and said, “There happy?”

“Yeah, now chug the rest of it.” He says; smirking at me.

I lightly growl at him and put the cup to my mouth before chugging the rest of the beer down my throat.

I shivered at the burning of the beer rushing down my throat. I still tried not to make a face and tried not to throw it up.

I hated beer, not because it was bad for but because I hated the smell and taste of it. It was just straight up terrible to me.

“There, are you now happy, because that’s my only drink for the night.” I said.

He just nods and nudges his head for me to follow him.

“Hey guys” Hunter said, shaking hands with some dude. “Dean, this is Maddie; she’s from my school.” Hunter says.

“Mmm, and what grade you in, Maddie?” Dean asks me.