Chapter 17: Forgiveness and Reuniting: Part 2

Previously in Chapter 16:

"We've been in contact since I've moved and normally best friends who say that don't normally do tha but I intended on doing that, and we did. So non-stop, everyday we'd talk to each other Natabear."

Um...

"Natalie, we're not kids anymore. We're sophmores. When I was a kids I had friendship feelings for you; but now that we're older, my friendship feelings have turned into romantic feelings for you, Natalie, and I had to let you know that, or else I don't how I'd be if I never told you, and I've waited this long, becasue I wanted to tell you in person." He explained.

"I love you, Natalie."

                                             Chapter 17: Forgivness and Reuniting: Part 2

The butterflies in my stomach started to get stronger as my heart started flipping arorund in my chest.

I hadn't realized that he took his hands out of his pockets and started walking closer to me, as I stood there speechless.

i felt his hand cup my face as his he leaned in to kiss me.

I got ready for him to kiss me but I stood there confused on why they it didn't happen.

I opened my eyes to see Zach all up Brandon's face.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Zach said; angrily.

"Reuniting with my best friend, so if you don't mind..." Brandon spoke and then turned back to me.

"Reuniting with her?! Her best friend is a girl and who the hell are you anyway?!" Zach shouted.

"You don't remember me Zach? Brandon Reilly? Ring a bell?" He smirked; sarcastically.

"Brandon Reilly?" Zach whispered to him self and then his eyes widened in shock.

"Brandon Reilly what the hell are you doing here? You don't even live here anymore and how the f*ck did you even get in here?" Zach snapped.

"I live here now and I have my ways." He answered, smugly.

"Well just stay away from her." Zach retorted.

And that's where I came in.

"Zach, you have no right to tell anyone to stay away from me. That's my job. And you never gave to sh*ts about me when you were playing seven mintues inheave with Brianne so I suggest you just leave. Now." I snapped while pointing a finger at me.

"Look she forced herself on me; Natalie, I would nev--"

"WHAT A LOAD OF BULL, ZACH!" I shouted.

"I fricked saw you making out with Brianne then lead her out into the hallway for a little 'one-on-one' in the ganitors closet, so don't bullsh*t me." I retorted.

He was speechless.

"We were together. You betrayed me. You cheated on me, and you didn't even care." I said; softly but harshly.

"Well that's not my fault." He said.

"What the helll do you mean, it's not your fault? You're the one who cheated, asshole." I said.

"Because you were too boring, bitch!" He shouted back.

And I winced at his words.

"Hey, don't you dare talk to her like that, or even call her a bitch, alright?" Brandon said.

"Or what are you gonna do?" Zach taunted.

"This" Brandon said and then connected his fist with Zach's jaw.