Chapter 15: What a shocker!

Maddie's POV

I woke up with a giant headache but shrugged it off; hoping it'd go away soon.

I got out of my bed and walked down the hallway and pounded on Natalie's door.

"Nat, come on, get up! 45 minutes!" I shouted and only heard a groan in response.

I shrugged. Good enough for me. I thought and walked back to my room and got ready.

~

After I got ready I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

When I went to get the milk; I saw a note on the fridge.

~~~~

Maddie,

Went to work early

Love, Mom

P.S. Jessie needs your car today, so she's driving you guys to school today.

I frowned at the fact that she was still mad at me.

How do I know that?

Well one thing is that my mom holds grudges for a while.

Second thing is that usually my mom uses a smiley face in her fridge notes and she didn't do it in this  one. If she was mad, angry, pissed, sad, upset; she would put an emoticon for that emotion she's feeling or she wouldn't even put an emoticon at all.

And the third thing is that is she kept this note really short and usually their more detailed.

"You ready?" Jessie asks me; grabbing her purse.

"Yeah but Nat is still getting ready" I said.

"Doesn't that girl have to take so damn long?" She asked; slapping her leg while looking up the stairs.

"You used to take almost 2 hours to get ready all the time, Ms. Hypocrite." I teased.

 "Oh shush" She said and slapped me, playfully.

"Natalie, come on!" I screamed.

"I'm coming!" She shotued back.

I looked at Jessie's outfit and of course she's wearing fashion clothes.

I mean this girl was fricken wearing a black high wasited button shorts, a white low round neck long sleeve shirt that where tucked into her shorts, black button booties then had her hair pin straight in the end of the fricken winter!! So she's bound to get a cold.

(Jessie's outfit is to the right. -------------------------------->>>)

But how can she even afford any of these clothes?

"Jess, how do you afford all those fashion or in-style clothes?" I asked; pointing my finger up and down at her outfit.

"Oh well Aunt Macy gave me a job at her fashion company so I get paid very well and I sometimes get clothes instead of money or I just get discounts. Oh! And remember the money Nani divided for each of us?" She explained.

Wow that lucky girl. And no she didn't use Nani's money for some stupid fashion clothes!

"Yeah?" I said.

"That's how?" She finished.

"You used Nani's money for over expensive clothing?" I asked; shocked.

But then again... That's something Jessie would do.

Not that she's heartless or anythingI...

"Oh and like you haven't spent a dime of it yet." She said; disbelievingly.