Chapter 24: Jerk

Falling in Love with Hollywood's Golden Boy

Chapter 24: Jerk 

Maddie’s POV

I swear I’m going to kill Natalie when we get home!

“Hey, what are you doing here?” Drew asked, now smiling.

Well you know… Just lookin around for elephants and zebras.

“Umm… oh, nothing… Just shopping, you know…” I said awkwardly.

He eyed me carefully before asking, “Well do you want an autograph or something?”

Seriously? Did he think I deliberately came over here for an autograph?

 “Nah, I’m good” I said, but then realized that was a stupid answer when one of the girls commented.

“Then what are you doing here if you don’t want an autograph?”  A fan asked with a disgusted look on her face.

“I didn’t come here, I was dragged here.” I said.

“Well then leave” She said with that same disgusted look on her face.

Um… Drew? Now’s the time for a little help here…

“Well?” The girl asked.

“Listen, chick, calm your boobs down and be quiet, kay? You’re annoying me.” Natalie snapped in.

The girl had a shocked look on but still had the disgusted look on her face. “And who are you?” The girl asked.

“This girls sister, so if you don’t mind, I’d like to get my autograph, so can you hurry up please? You’re holding up the line.” Natalie retorted.

The girl growled with a smug look on her face but turned to Drew and smiled.

“Here ya go” She said to him and handed him a CD for him to sign.

Drew signed her CD, gave her smile and said, “Nice meeting you…?”

“Carrie” She smiled and fluttered her eyelashes.

“So desperate” I mumbled under my breath.

She looked at me and gave me an evil look before turning back to Drew and smiling. And I just rolled my eyes.

“Well it was nice meeting you, Carrie.” Drew smiled.

Seriously?! This guy is smiling! Did he not just see the bickering between us and this girl?

“Thanks and it was nice meeting you too, Drew.” She smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen, and it was honestly unattractive.

“Oh, wait! Can I please have a picture with you?” Carrie asked.

“Umm, yeah, sure.” Drew agreed and got out of his chair to stand up.

Carrie pranced over next to Drew and wrapped her arm around his waist as he did the same.

I honestly couldn’t help but feel a little jealous because I’d never get a picture like that with Drew… Or any picture at all with him.

“Can you please take this?” Drew asked me.

Seriously?! Is this guy stupid? Who asks their own girlfriend to take a picture of him and another girl together? Like, really?!

“Umm, sure” I said.