Chapter 32: Expect the Unexpected

Falling in Love with Hollywood’s Golden Boy

Chapter 32: Expect the Unexpected

I’ll UPDATE IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 30+ VOTES & 10+ COMMENTS!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

LIKE!

SHARE!

FAN!

Savannah’s POV             

The sun from the window was shining in my eyes and I thought I was going to go blind.

I tried to fully open my eyes but the only thing I saw was a faint figure in front of me.

“Ughhh. Close the blinds.” I groaned as I rolled around to block my eyes.

“Madeline Bates. Out of the bed right now.” I heard my mom say angrily.

“Mom. Whyyyyy? It’s Saturday. You know it’s my sleep in day.” I whined.

“Maddie, come on, get up.” I heard Drew’s voice.

And then suddenly, everything from last night flooded into my brain in the speed of light.

I sat up straight in the bed and looked up at my angry mother.

And then I slowly stood up and started to slowly back up away from her.

“Heyyyy. Mother. Mom. Mommy. Mommyo. What’s up ma home skillet biscuit?”

But apparently she didn’t find that funny at all.

“Ughhh. Whhhattt did I do now?” I asked.

“Don’t act stupid. You know what I told you about no boys in the house while I’m gone. And you disobeyed that rule, Maddie!” She exclaimed.

“I’m sorry mom, I didn’t expect him to stay the night! He came over for Leah. We didn’t even do ANYTHING anyways, so I don’t know why you’re so upset.” I defended.

“I’m so upset because I had a rule and disregarded it like trash.” She said as she put her hands back on her hips.

“I didn’t do it on purpose, Mom!” I exclaimed. “Leah really hated me and the only way to make it up to her was to have Drew come over and cheer her up! And FWI, it worked! Then she begged me for him to stay over and I just said yes because she was happy. I didn’t purposely try to disobey your rule. I was just trying to make Leah happy; that’s all.” I explained.

She then sighed.

“Is this true, Drew?” She asked him.

“Yes ma’am.” He nodded his head.

“Is this true Leah?” She asked her.

“Yes, Mrs. Bates.” She pouted and hung her head low. “It was all my fault. Please don’t yell at Maddie! She was just trying to make me happy because I was being a brat again. It’s not her fault, I swear.” She admitted.

Woah.

Woah.

Woah.

Hold up.

Wait a minute.

Did Leah Malloy just admit to being wrong?!

OMG the world just ended.

Just is case you didn’t know. Leah doesn’t like apologizing, telling the truth, or admitting that she’s wrong.

This is a first.