Chapter 21: Trying New Things

PLEASE !

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

SHARE!

Chapter 21: Trying New Things

Maddie's POV

"D-d-dancing?" I asked

"Did I sutter?" He smiled.

"Hell no. I'm not dancing." I said.

"Why not?" He yelled through the loud music.

"Because I'm not dancing in front of all these people." I explained.

"Why not?" He asked again. "You've performed in front a huge crowd before have't you?" He asked.

"Yeah,but--"

"No buts, Maddie. And why would it matter if you performed in front of everyone here for one night? Huh? You don't know them; they don't know you so it's not going to matter afterwards anyways." He said.

Well........ He did sort of have a point but I still wasn't going to be dancing at a dance club where there are drunk and horny guys all around this room.

"I don't care... and plus; I'm not dress for it anyways!" I defended.

"Come here he said and then grabbed my wrist without my consent and pulled up a staircase and into a dressing room.

What the heck is this?

"That's why we have spare clothes in the back." He smirked.

"Dammit" I swore under my breathe.

"So go back there and find a hip-hop outfit on and meet me back out right here." He side and let go of me.

I rolled my eyes. "What don't you get when I said; I. Am. Not. Dancing." I spoke.

He rolled his eyes and then quickly bent down to kiss me.

No! He was doing this on purpose! So I purposly pushed hi back not letting him take control of my mind.

He smirked at me and I tried as hard as I could not to smile back but I did. I couldn't help it! His smirk was so adorable and irresistable. But I still wasn't doing it.

"No!' I snapped.

"Please?"Heasked.

""No" I said.

"Pleeaaassseee?" He begged.

"I said no!" I exclaimed.

"Preetttty please with a cherry on top?" He pleaded.

I rolled my eyes. Arggg!! Why did he have to be so darn cute?

"Only if you get down on your knees and beg." I said,

"Seriously?" He asked; disbeleivingly.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I asked; seriously.

He shook his no and the went down on his knees.

"Maddie, will you pretty please dance with me?" He asked.

"More like, 'Oh the wonderful, great, amazing, Maddie; will you please do the honor of dancing with my vein, concieted self on that stage tonight?'" I smirked.

"Okay, woah; now you're pushing it." He riased an eyebrow.

I just shrugged.

"Ugh fine" He groanded. "Oh the wonderful, great, amazing, Maddie; will you pretty please do the honor of dancing with my vein, concieted self on that stage tonight?" He begged.