Chapter 36: Hypocrites and Meanies

Falling in Love with Hollywood’s Golden Boy

Chapter 36: Hypocrites and Meanies

Hey guys, I have noticed that the amounts of readers on this book are decreasing per chapter. I don’t know if it’s because I took like 10 years to update or what but it’s making me sad. And the votes and comments are decreasing too. I don’t think it’s that hard to just make one vote and/or comment. So please just take 5 seconds and vote and/or comment PLEASE!!!

Thanks my chicketties. :)

THIS CHAPTER IS UN-EDITED.

ANOTHER PIC OF SIMON NESSMAN AS DREW ON THE SIDE!! --->>>

Maddie’s POV

Once I had woken up, the first thing I looked for was Drew but he was nowhere to be found and the pull-out couch was all ready but back into couch.

“Where did this idiot go?” I mumbled to myself.

I check the whole suite for him but he wasn’t anywhere.

But then I noticed a note on the night stand. So I walked over to it and it read,

Went to a radio interview, should be back by 3

~Drew

Radio interview? He never told me anything about a radio interview.

But whatever, I guess.

But the note was plain, bland and simple. I was hoping for an, I love you or a Sorry about last night, but no. I got this boring ‘ol 10 letter note.

I guess he’s still mad.

So I looked at the clock on the night stand that read, 12:18 PM.

Damn I slept in late.

I need someone to talk to but Rachel was at work, my mom was at work and Natalie, well, I just didn’t feel like talking to her right now to be honest.

I know; cruel right?

But one more person came to mind so I found his name in my contacts and pressed call.

It rang about 4 times before he answered.

“Hello?”

“Daddy?” I called him.

“Maddie?” He called back; with surprise very evident in his voice.

“Hi, daddy.” I smiled even though I knew he couldn’t see me.

“You called” He said and I could tell he was smiling too.

“I just wanted to talk to you.” I said honestly.

“Okay, pumpkin, what’s up?” He asked me.

“Okay so what do you do when you blamed someone for doing something even though you did it too?” I asked him, hoping for a different answer than what I knew he was going to give me.

“Well, you apologize, sweetie. Nobody likes hypocrites.” He chuckled.

“I was hoping for a different answer.” I said.

“There really is no other answer to that Madz but to just simply apologize.” He stated.

“Okay, but what do you do when they said something mean to you that really hurt you after that?” I asked.