Chapter 18: Sister talk

Previously in Chapter 17:

"Well?" Jessie said.

This girl is really impatient.

I gave her a look telling her to shut up and let me talk and the just nodded.

I sighed a big breathe before saying,

 "Drew Parker"

                                                                              Chapter 18:

"Hahahhahahaha! You're kidding right?" Natalie asked while laughing so hard.

"No, I'm not" I said.

"Maddie... You've never EVER liked Drew Parker and how could he be the guy that's making you all happy?" Natalie asked me while still laughing.

I was getting annoyed now.

"I DON'T like Drew Parker, like you and Rachel do. I'm no obsessed with him." I said.

"What? Did you finally come to your senses that he's like the hottest and the coolest guy in the enitre world? Is he your new crush, Madz?" Natalie teased.

"No, Natalie!" I shouted.

I've had enough of their laughing. It was fricken annoying the cr*p out of em right now.

"Woah lil sis; chill out." Jessie said.

"Guys, I'm being serious." I said in a serious tone while looking down at the floor.

They calmed down their laughing a little bit as Natalie asked, "Madz what are you tlaking about?"

"I'm saying that I was the girl in those magazines! I'm the girl in the teen newspaper! I'm the girl in those pictures! And I'm the girls everyone keeps talking about." I shouted; fustratingly.

And then both of their faces went serious.

"Maddie; how is that even possible? I mean Drew is on tour right now and we live in the South Hamptons while he lives in the East." Natalie said.

"Look, if I explain everything to you guys; you guys have to promise to not tell ANYBODY! And i mean ANYBODY. Not mom, not your friends. Nobody. The only people that know are Rachel, Mikayla and Karissa." I said.

"So you told them first but not us?" Jessie asked; soudning kind of hurt.

"Yeah I know but I had to." I said

"Why--" Jessie spoke ut Natalie cut her off.

"Just forget about it, Jessie. Let her talk." Natalie said.

And then Jessie just nodded.

"And you guys have to promise not to interrupt me or ask any questions or say anythig until I'm done." I said.

"We promise" They both said.

"Okay" I said.

So I first explained ot them how I met Drew. Then I explained the whole bracelet thing and how he wanted me to go to lunch with him. Then I told them about the second date went on to Hershey Park and that, that was me in those pictures at Hershey Park with Drew. Then I explained how he saw me dancing and how we danced together and how he kissed me. And then I told them about me going to Drew's house and him showing me his dance and recording studio in his house and then how we went on third date by going go kart racing and seeing a movie. Also about the part after that when we went back to his house after the third date and then made out in his dance studio. How we talked about us and what we are; what was going on between him and Ashlee and everything. I even told them about the surprise Drew is holding for me tomorrow morning. I even showed the our text conversation because they begged. And then they asked for his number and I said now and then I threated them if they tried to sneakily take it.