Chapter 28: Woo's & Boo's

FALLING IN LOVE WITH HOLLYWOOD'S GOLDEN BOY

CHAPTER 27: Woo's & Boo's 

I WILL UPDATE IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 10+ VOTES AND AT LEAST 5 COMMENTS!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

LIKE!

SHARE!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while guys! :( forgive mehhh<3 But enjoy this chapter! Or else....... Lol jkjk but I hope you guys enjoy it though.

Maddie's POV

We were both dancing beautifully to the wonderful music that was flowing throughout my ears.

I smiled in content because I haven't been able to dance in a while now and I miss it so much; so it feels good to be dancing right now; especially with him.

"What are you so happy for?" Drew asked me.

I looked up into his wonderful pools of green and smiled. "Because you've made me happy"

He smiled at me before leaning down for a nice, long, lingering kiss.

"Ehhh hemm" Someone coughed next to us.

My body became cold once we broke apart from our kiss to see who it was.

"Mom" Drew sighed in fustration.

"We all want to talk to come joing us at the table" She said.

I looked up at him before he nodded his head, grabbed my hand and led us towards our table.

"Soooooo...." Drew started. "What do you guys want to talk about?" 

"Honey. We don't think she is right for you." His mom blurted out.

Wow, she's very blunt.

But it stung to know that Drew's mom doesn't approve of me.

"No mom; YOU don't think she's right for him. We approve." Becca budded in.

She glared at Becca before turning back to us.

"I don't care. I don't think she is right for my son. And you know what they always say; "A mother is always right."

A mother is always right my ass.

"Mom, it doesn't matter what you think" Drew spoke. "I wanna be with her, so I'm gonna be with her. It's not your choice." He said.

"Don't be ridiculous. Of course it's my choice." She stated.

Okay... I really don't want to say this about my own boyfriend's mother but, DAMN she's a bitch.

"No, mom; it's not. I'm 18 now. I make my own money now, and I make my own decisions." He said.

"Well, I'm sorry if you feel that way, but I just won't approve." She said.

Why does she hate me? I understand she doesn't want her little boy to get hurt again but if she'd give me fricken chance, I could show her that I'm not in it for the fame.

"Well, I'm sorry too. But, I didn't ask for your approval." He said and grabbed his jacket off the back of his chair.

"Lets go, Maddie." He said and reached his hand out for mine.

I nodded as he helped me put my jacket on and then he took me by tha hand and hurriedly, pulled me out of the ballroom and to his car.

"Wait, my mask is crooked." I said; stopping us.