Chapter 9🌸 Skimpy Red Dress

Warning! Slight smut!
—————————————————————

     "You sure you don't wanna tell me?"

      "Yes. I'm sure; maybe I'll tell you one day. But I want this secret to myself for now."

      Yuuga sighs as he turns to face his best friend. He engulfs Shouto in a loving hug and hums delightfully at he warmth of his left side. He pecks his cheek and steps back to the doors. "I'll see you later darling! Have fun daydreaming~."

"I-I am not going to daydream about anything!" Shouto blushes when Yuuga says this. Yet he couldn't help that dumb smile from showing up on his face as he watched the blonde step into the backseat of the Aoyama family car where the driver awaited for his return. Shouto sighs and closes the door softly. He notices that Katsuki is washing something at the sink and decided to mess with him.

With a smirk, he creeps up behind him and wraps his arms around his waist. "Hi Katsuki. What are you doing?"

Katsuki grunts, "just washing these strawberries off. Where did that sparkly kid go?"

"Hehe, if you mean Yuuga? He just left."

      "Thank god."

      Shouto looks to his right at the pristine glass bowl of washed strawberries and takes one for himself. He moans in satisfaction at the sweet taste that poured into his mouth from the strawberry's juice. "Mm~, tasty–ow!" He rubs his hand after the beta swatted it away from the next victim of Shouto's mouth. "At least wait for me to finish washing all of these damn things."

      "Whyyyy~? There's plenty in the garden."

      "Don't argue with me and just wait. Whining won't solve your case...and neither will puppy dog eyes."

      Shouto relaxes all together and slumps agains the marble counter. The sound of rushing water fills his ears while he taps his fingers on the tabletop. "...do you know if he'll be home?" Katsuki looks over at him in shock, "you usually never ask about Endeavor. Why now?"

     Shouto shrugs, "I just wanna know if he's working overtime. So I can be alone longer."

      Katsuki hums, "I see. I knew it had to be a reason. Not you actually being concerned about him."

      The door from the backyard is heard being opened and shut. Shouto sits up from the counter and smiles to see that it was Izuku. Katsuki scowls in disgust at the dirt the greenette was accidentally tracking inside. "Hey asshole! Don't bring dirt into the house! Do you think any of us wanna hear Endeavor and his nuisance of a wife talk shit to us!?"

      Izuku holds his hands up, "ah shit, my bad. J-just a second." He turns back around and pulls his boots off before coming back in his socks. Shouto giggles at the attractive alpha. "I was just going to head to the bathroom. I wasn't thinking about pulling my boots off."

"You know where the bathroom is, right?"

     Shouto waits expectantly for Izuku to answer. Izuku chuckles, a mischievous smirk adorning his face as he stares at the omega. "I think I might need a little help getting there."

      Shouto smiles and pushes himself away from the counter. "Come on, I'll show you there." Their careful to make any intimate moves that would give their relationship away. Though it may have seemed a bit obvious by their tone of voice towards one another. Katsuki wasn't a dummy, and if he had figured it out right then and there, it was nice of him to not say anything.

      Izuku picks Shouto up and sets him on the elongated sink. Shouto giggles and pulls Izuku in for a kiss. Their kiss is needy and messy, finally being able to at least touch each other after a few weeks since their last sexual encounter. Izuku nibbles the omega's bottom lip and slips his tongue inside when Shouto moans from the bite. His hands squeeze his waist every now and then. His fingers nearly touched once, it made Izuku feel a little possessive at the fact that this rich boy was with him right at the moment. And their pheromones mixing and lingering in the bathroom made them both want to go further.