Chapter 17🌸 Blue Flames

Shouto was really worried now. It's been ten minutes since his alpha and that stranger left the cafe. As much as he tried to entertain himself with the cats that came over to him. Shouto was still worried. He wanted to get up from his seat and find them, but Izuku told him to stay put. It sounded fair since Izuku would get worried when he'd come back. Shouto yelps when his phone buzzes on the table. He picks it up and hopes it's Izuku. But it is his best friend.

Glitter Queen✨💛: Hey Shouto! Just checking on you to see how you're doing😘

It's dwindling down now

I'm out with Izuku...

Shouto doesn't send the message yet. He was itching to tell Yuuga. But this was his only secret that was actually to himself. It was not that he didn't trust the blonde. It's just that it was nice to have something to himself for once. Shouto deletes the last message and decides to see how Yuuga is doing.

Are you doing ok?

Glitter Queen ✨💛: Sort of. I'm feeling my own little Heat coming on. I might be quiet for a while

Understandable

     After he sent the text he anxiously looks around. There was still no sign of Izuku. I can't just sit here. I have to go look for him. Shouto stands up, but the door to the cafe opens and Izuku steps inside. Shouto gasps and jogs over to him before tackling Izuku in a hug. "Where'd you go?! I was so worried", he cried as he tightens his arms around Izuku's waist. He looks to see that Izuku's knuckles are bruised and bloody. He whimpers as he picks them up in his smaller hands. "What happened?"

"I'm sorry. I really had to take care of something." Izuku chuckles at the perturbed gaze Shouto gives him. "Don't worry, nothing a little alcohol and gauze can't handle. Let's go back home, I've already paid for the desserts."

Shouto nods his head and goes back to the table to collect his purse and phone. He grabs the greenette's hand and smiles up at him. Izuku grins back and lifts Shouto's hand to kiss his knuckles. It earned the man a giggle. As they head out, Izuku made sure to keep Shouto occupied with a conversation as they pass the alley he left his old, meddlesome comrade.

🌸

    They were close to the train station. During their walk however, Shouto couldn't help but notice a small amount of heat in his abdomen. He was aware that his Heat was not completely finished, but he did not want it to start up again while he was out with Izuku. While Shouto is mated to the green haired man—meaning other alphas would not bother him much. He still wanted to focus on having fun. Not worrying about his Heat.

     Now that he thought about it. This moment could be a great opportunity to try a place that he's always wanted to try. Yuuga always spoke highly of them and claimed the themes were fun–depending on the place. Shouto looks at Izuku and speaks up with a stern tone. "I really don't want to go home", Shouto admits.

      Izuku glances at Shouto. "Okay. And why not?"

      "I'm still having fun. Plus, I think you owe me."

      Izuku sighs as he slows his pace and turns to the teen. "You're right. I did leave you in that cafe worrying about me. Where do you want to go?"