Chapter 5🌸 Heat Wave

"I may or may not have went a little overboard shopping for you during my time in America." Shouto giggles as he riffles through each bag carefully, taking out each designer outfit in them. "You really didn't have to get me so many clothes from designers", Shouto mumbles even though he was ecstatic about his wardrobe update. The blonde laughs as he waves his hand. "Nonsense! You know I have to go all out for my bestie."

The French native stops himself from talking anymore as his nose picks up a heavy musk of an older alpha. He quirks a brow and turns to the distracted omega. "Darling", he mumbles, "have you had an alpha in here?" Shouto stops looking through the Tiffany & Co. bag as his head shoots up quickly. His cheeks redden at the thought of the gardener being in there earlier that day. He was sure the pine tree and rain scent lingered longer in the bathroom. "My gardener was in here", he whispers, "he was returning my phone since I had left it in the kitchen."

"Oh?" Yuuga props his head in his elbows and kicks his feet back and forth in a broken pattern. "This alpha you speak about...is he fine~?" Shouto nibbles his lip, "very. He's got muscles like a Greek god. He's very charming. My favorite are his tattoos, I always think about how many he has since the ones that are visible are on his arms. He doesn't seem bad but I feel like there's something about him that's kind of unsettling."

      Yuuga rolls on his side. "Ahh yes, you and your charismatic ruffians. I don't understand you and your interest for bad boys."

       "Men; I'm into bad men. Boys are just immature for my taste no matter how attractive they seem."

       Yuuga fans his hand in a dismissive way, "men. Boys. I don't care, you just have a sexual interest for dangerous males. You do this to spite Enji, don't you?"

      "I don't care how I make him feel", Shouto says, "he doesn't care how I feel." Both omegas go silent after that as if they were letting the dual quirk user's words sink in. Yuuga was Shouto's best friend, always have been before they could even talk. He knew everything about the family, including the hero's cruel ways towards his ex-wife and children. He really hated him, especially since the man had Shouto hidden from the outside world because he was an omega with two powerful quirks that the teen wanted nothing to do with. He was worthless to Endeavor. And if that was the case, then the sweet omega was worthless to the world.

To flip the depressing mood, he leans over the edge of the bed to grab his hidden bags. "If you want to really impress your crush", he coos, "then I suggest you try to seduce him~."

"S-seduce", Shouto squeaks, "how?"

Yuuga laughs, "with your omega charm of course! And some of these!" He pulls up two bags with the words Lush Omega on the front in bold, gold italics. Immediately Shouto blushes since he knew that was a famous lingerie brand in Japan for male and female omegas. "Yuuga! I can't wear that!! That's embarrassing!" Shouto grabs a pillow and covers his face, accidentally lighting it on fire with his fire quirk. He shrieks and casted the pillow in ice, sighing in utter defeat.

"There's some lingerie in your cute Lolita style", Yuuga cheers. He was clearly unaffected by what Shouto's quirk did to the poor pillow. "Ah! I just couldn't choose which ones would be fitting for you so I got cute, sexy, a mixture of both. Oh, really inappropriate ones. Y'know, the ones that barely cover anything on your body."

      "How could you do this to meeeeee?"

      "Hey. You need to explore your style besides being cute. Besides, I feel like lingerie will look very nice on your type of body." He crawls over to the bicolor haired teen and pounces, covering him in loving kisses. Shouto shrieks and tries to wiggle himself free, but they ended up just rolling around and being childish.

    "I gotta get going now. My father will flip his light switch if I'm late for this party. Too bad you can't come though, I really despise Enji." Shouto holds Yuuga close into a hug and sighs in his sweet vanilla bean scent. "I know. But he wants me dead to the world, so I have to stay hidden. Don't wanna ruin his image."

     Yuuga sits up slightly, "yeah. 'Image'." Both boy's laugh, it was a heartfelt moment between them. Like they were the only ones that could actually understand each other. Shouto soon bids Yuuga farewell. He looks down at the few pieces of lingerie. They were cute and would make him quite appealing. But the thought of doing something so bold made him blush. "Now is not a good time."

Shouto clutched his abdomen when a shot of pain goes through it. A breathless pant seeps from his mouth. Heat suddenly consumes his body before it cools down. "The the hell was that", he whispers. He shakes the feeling off as it goes away completely. He grabs all of the clothes and neatly tucks them back in the bags. He goes to his closet and sets them aside so he could sort them out later. His ears pick up the sound of a loud slam and a deep voice as loud as the slam. He kept his door locked, but he knew that wouldn't help if his father came in and beat his door down.

      "Hopefully he doesn't want anything with me. Not like he ever wants something from me." He grits his teeth as the heat comes back briefly along with the wave of pain. My first heat...it shouldn't be until next week. Is it because I'm off of the suppressants now? Is this the pain Bakugou was talking about? Shouto muffles his cry as he sinks to the floor. "F-fuck." He whines and picks himself up slowly. His eyes dilate just a bit, his senses sharpened. Smell, hearing, taste, touch, sight. Everything seemed to sharpened.

What do I do? What do I do? Did this happen to all omegas? Did they have to go through this every time? "F-Fuyumi? Fuyumi! H-Help me!" His words were choked out, his vision bleary with tears. The pain was becoming unbearable and the heat wasn't helping as it surrounded his body. The door bursts open and his sister is standing there with wide eyes. Yosaka is also there, Enji as well. "Shouto!" Fuyumi was the first to come to his aid. She grabs a hold of him and brings him to his bed. Yosaka comes in as well to help the younger female get blankets to help build his nest.

      Shouto had no idea what was going on. But when he saw his father's face it made him growl, an accessory to his disgusted glare. How dare he look down on him just because life didn't go according to his plan and to make him a strong alpha?! If he wasn't going through this outrageous Heat at that moment he'd freeze the alpha to death. But honestly the man could probably dodge that like a fly does a swatter.

   "It's okay Shouto. You're just going through your first Heat", Yosaka whispers. "You'll be fine. Don't fret, just don't leave this room. Okay?" Shouto nods his head drowsily. Fuyumi strokes his head before leaving with their stepmother right behind. They close the door gently, leaving Shouto to wallow in the agony of Mother Nature.