Chapter 20🌸 Grocery Store Encounter

"Look. I'm just saying. Earth...is flat."

        "No it's not bro! It's ROUND!"

        "But how do we know? How?"

         "Denki there are LITERALLY astronauts going into space looking at this shit."

        "But seriously. How? Like why do we not feel the curve of the earth? Why aren't we upside down if we're in the South Pole. Why?"

       "Denks...".

       "But listen to this. How do we even know that these astronauts are even real people? What if...they're aliens disguised as humans. They then gain our trust and tell us false information so we believe them and then once they're sent to outer space they tell their comrades about us."

Eijirou's mouth falls open and he gasps. And like a nerd who's won the National spelling bee, Denki hypes himself up and grins. He holds his hand up for his redhead friend to high-five him. Eijirou couldn't help but grin and clap his hand with Denki's. "Okay okay, I like that lil conspiracy." Their cheer and laughter fills the empty restaurant which makes Mina and Izuku chuckle at their antics. "Aren't they a peach when they're together", Mina asks.

"Heh. Yeah, those damn idiots."

        "Hahaha~! Oh! You're going to work today, right?"

         "Yep."

           "I made this for Shouto-kun. Wait right there."

Mina sprints to the kitchen in the back. Denki turns his attention to Izuku and beams. "Whatdya think Deku? Do you think astronauts are aliens too?"

         "Denki he's not gonna believe that bullshit."

          "Yeah Denki, imma pass on that."

          "Oh c'mon!"

          Mina comes back with a white paper bag. Izuku could immediately smell the sweetness of chocolate chip cookies. "I made these this morning with the kids. I wanted Shouto to have some as well." She hands him the bag. Izuku noticed that they were really warm. He smiles at his friend and bows. "Thanks Mina. I'll let him know they're from you." He then turns to Eijirou and Denki and salutes with two fingers. "See you dimwits later."

        "Bye bro", Eijirou called out.

         "See ya! So anyway these aliens—..."

         As Izuku steps out of the restaurant and walked towards his car he gets a text from Katsuki.

Bakugou🧑‍🍳: hey asshat go to the store for me

        The man clicks his tongue and answers the hotheaded chef.

Doesn't the maid usually go out to get groceries?

Bakugou🧑‍🍳: she's sick so you're the maid for the next 20 mins

Bakugou🧑‍🍳: I told Yosaka where you'd be so she won't think you're running late

Ask nicely and I just might go

Bakugou🧑‍🍳: fine

Bakugou🧑‍🍳: Please go to the goddamn store

Now that wasn't so hard. Was it?