Chapter 7🌸 Bossy Rich Boy

This was not edited very well so possible errors may be seen

The smut continues~!
—————————————————————-

      Izuku shifts around in the warm bed. He opens his eyes slowly and notices a white cover. What the hell? He hears a small whimper come from beside him. He turns to see Shouto sleeping peacefully by his side. When did I?...Izuku was about to pull the comforter off of him when the smaller male stops him with another whine. "No...don't leave. Stay." Shouto opens his eyes, his vision a little blurry as he stares at the greenette. He smiles and subtly crawls on top of the alpha. That's when Izuku realized that they were naked and quickly got the gist of what had happened.

      "Shit", he grumbles. Izuku lays his head back on the pillow. Shouto giggles and kisses his jaw. "What's wrong?" Green eyes glance down at curious turquoise and grey. "You seem upset", Shouto adds. Izuku sighs and shakes his head slowly. "Nah. I'm not upset. It's just that....it went out of control."

      "How so?"

       "It's obvious Todoroki."

       "Call me Shouto", he whines, "whether we're alone or not. I want you to call me by my first name..." Shouto sits up on top of the man. He croons at the intricate inked drawings that were along the dips and curves of muscles like a canvas. His hands glide downward until he stops just below his abs. "And that's an order", he finishes softly. The gardener hums at his words. He daringly lets his hands come in contact with Shouto's hips. His thumbs draw circles into his hipbones. "I see you're quite the bossy omega."

      "I'm not bossy. I just would like things to go my way most of the time."

       "That's being bossy."

       Shouto scoffs, "whatever." The blanket slides off of his head and pools behind him. Covering his ass and the lower half of Izuku's body. He looks over at his phone that was nearly ready to fall off of the nightstand. He turns it on briefly to see that there were over forty messages sent to him by his sister, stepmother, and best friend combined. "God, what day is it", Izuku asks miserably.

       "Tuesday", the other answers as he looks through the many messages from his sister.

       "Fuuucccck." They had been at it for nearly four days. The young boy's Heat caused him to fall into his Rut early and there was no stopping it. Until this morning at least, assuming that it had all died down last night. Shouto giggles and leans down to peck the alpha's lips. "It's not bad. My Heat feels likes it's getting better. And the sex was really good~."

He kisses Izuku a second time. Then a third and fourth until Izuku decided to take the reigns and kiss back with a little more passion. Shouto pushes back on his cock, giggling when he felt Izuku let out a puff of air. "It's our dirty little secret. You, a simple gardener of one of the richest families, fucking their omegan son. One who's very infatuated with you~."

      Izuku growls through the hungered lip lock. "Don't get me started."

      "Or what? You'll punish me, daddy~", Shouto questions with a innocent facade.

Izuku chuckles darkly, "clearly you wouldn't mind being punished one bit." He sits up fast and holds Shouto close. The other shrieks before giggling as their noses touch; their lips coming in contact with each other. It didn't take long for the sweet kiss to turn into a heated make out. Shouto hummed delightfully as Izuku slips his tongue inside his mouth. Heat poured into his cheeks as he rocks himself softly against the greenette's subtle erection. He smirks into the kiss when Izuku growls slightly. His hands hold his hips in a vice grip. Shouto whimpers but doesn't let it stop him from kissing his partner.