Chapter 3🌸 Clothes on in the Water

Shouto felt like a complete idiot. Why the fuck would anyone get flustered when someone asks if you wanna watch them?! I mean it depends on the situation but still! All the alpha had asked was if he wanted to watch him and Shouto had to do everything in his power to not turn his left side into an inferno. But ever since Izuku had stumbled upon him, it was like a spark coming to life and he was hooked like a fish. The man was like a dream coming to life for Shouto.

       He was a sucker for a man with a muscular build. Not a bodybuilder type body, but enough to still make him drool. And tattoos to go along was the cherry on top of the damn sundae for him. And his face was like Prince Charming! The freckles was a cute asset to his cheeks and his green eyes were vibrant and lively. And when he smiled! It was like he was looking at pure sunshine. To Shouto, Izuku was a devil with an angel's face. He wondered what the man's quirk was.

      From all of the wild thoughts he was having he dismissed himself from being outside. He heads for the kitchen to grab an apple. But as he opened he refrigerator another hand that was much larger then his grabs the handle. He looks up at angry red eyes and smiles lazily. "Hello Bakugou. I didn't think you were still here."

      "Yes. I'm still here."

     "Well don't make it sound like you hate that fact. I thought you loved being here." Shouto opens the right side and bends down to grab the shiny red apple. He smiles, pleased with his finding, and closes the door. "Most days I do", Katsuki replies, "but that damn tramp you call a stepmother wanted me here. However I gotta fucking wait until she gets back from her photo shoot. Doesn't she know I have shit to do?"

Shouto giggles and pats the blond's shoulder. "You know she's an airhead. But that's why men love her. I wish you good luck, her photoshoots can take hours."

"And if I wait another hour I'm leaving."

"Just hope you don't get fired from it", Shouto calls out as he walks up the cooking staircase. "Hey. Can you make me some brownies? I've been craving it for a while."

"Sure brat", Katsuki grumbles loud enough for the half and half to hear. Todoroki heads down the hall and into his bedroom. But instead of just going towards his bed, he heads inside of the bathroom that's connected to his bedroom. He sits on the edge of the in and turns the water on, slipping his sandals off so he can dip his toes in. He waits until the water is slightly above his calf muscles. He turns it off and slides inside, letting out a giddy laugh when some water splashed out.

You could say that this was a hobby of his. Just sitting in the bathtub full of water with his clothes on while he daydreams about anything. And that anything is going to be the new gardener he's lusting after.

Izuku closes the doors behind him with a tired sigh. He takes his boots off and sets them on the rug. The sweet chocolaty scent wafts the air. An unforgiving growl rumbles from his stomach and he pouts. It has been eight hours since he ate. And he knew that wasn't a good idea. But he didn't want to make himself really comfortable at his job. It would be weird. Passing the kitchen someone calls after him. "Hey. You the new gardener?" Izuku turns to the person in the kitchen on their phone.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just wondering....I thought you'd be some old dude."

"Ah. Okay, I guess." He was about to leave again when Katsuki says something. "Give this to Icyhot. I think he left it in here this morning." Katsuki hands Izuku the slim phone. Their fingers brush which makes the frowning blond blush heavily. He turns back to his phone and whispers harshly for Izuku to hurry up and leave. The greenette didn't get why he was tripping but decided not to question it. He heads up the stairs and down the hall.