Chapter 8🌸 Can't Tell a Secret

"Good morning Midoriya!"

The man turns to the bubbly blonde and grins lightly. "Morning. You seem pretty chipper."

Yosaka raises a brow and hums delightfully. "Do I? I don't think I do~." She hides her hands behind her back and sways slightly from left to right. Izuku also raises a thick brow at her and stops working. "Is something wrong Mrs. Todoroki?"

Yosaka waves her hand dismissively. "Oh you don't have to call me Mrs. I told you Yosaka was just fine."

"Right, right. But seriously though, is there something you need?"

"Well, surprisingly, Enji is allowing me to throw a party here for my team since we had a big breakthrough for a makeup campaign. And I was just wondering...if maybe you'd like to come?"

Izuku chuckles, "I'm not sure if that very professional of me, as someone who works here anyways."

Yosaka laughs, "oh it's fine! Really it is, Enji isn't really at the house much to dictate your every move and set a lot of ground rules. So I'm letting you have some freedom here."

"That's very kind of you." From afar on the veranda, he spotted Shouto hiding behind a pillar. His beautiful blue and grey eyes were fixated on him. It was as if he were a predator hunting down his prey, timing the moment for when he should strike. Izuku looks back down at the beta woman. "I'll possibly think about it. I might have a lot on my plate."

"No rush", Yosaka assures, "just let me know. Umm, would you like some lemonade?"

Izuku smiles sweetly. "Sounds good!" She nods her head and heads back inside the mansion. Shouto makes his way around the pillar and peeks through the wide sliding doors before walking over to Izuku. "Is she suspicious about anything", he asks the man. The greenette smiles and shakes his head, "No, she hasn't. Heh, I'm actually surprised that you're worried about her finding out."

      Shouto crosses his arms. "She'll tell the old bastard if she knew. She doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut."

       "Ah, I see. By the way, how are you feeling after....y'know?"

Shouto blushes and averts Izuku's gaze. "I'm f-fine."

     "I'm glad."

Yosaka comes back from the kitchen and hands Izuku the glass of fresh lemonade. "Here you go. Oh hello Shouto, I haven't seen you all day."

"You never do", the teen mumbles after a loud sigh. Yosaka hums in question since she hadn't registered much of what he said. She shakes her head though as if it didn't necessarily matter. "I must get going. I have another photo shoot that starts in an hour. And traffic can get pretty hectic so I don't want to be late. See you later Shouto~! Bye Midoriya."

The alpha and omega bid her farewell and watch as she leaves from the spacious backyard. Izuku cuts his eyes over to the short boy, looking at the outfit he wore. It was pretty cute. An off the shoulder pastel orange sweater with short ripped shorts and white thigh high socks. His white high tops dirty and scuffed with faded grass stains. Shouto senses him looking and chuckles lightly. "Why are you checking me out? I'm not wearing my best clothes."

       "You don't have to be wearing something expensive. You'll be sexy in anything you wear."

      "Of course. However, I'll be sexy without wearing anything~." He giggles as he lays his head against Izuku's other tatted arm. He hugs it close to him as he smiles up at the man.

      "You really tryna start seducing me this early in the morning?" Izuku looks down at Shouto with intimidation. He was very aware that it would only spur the young omega to continue on.