Chapter 14🌸 In the Heat of the Moment

Warning! Smut!

     Izuku parks crooked in an empty space and slams the car door shut. His head feels foggy. His mind stuck on getting to his omega. Standing before him is a white two story beach house. A few palm trees surrounding the house. There was no one around the building to let him know there were bodyguards. Nor was there any pheromones that told him someone was hiding.

Izuku's attention goes towards the backdoor. He wasn't even sure if it was unlocked. But he tried his luck when he steps onto the porch. And thank god it was open. Somewhere in the back of his mind told him that Shouto needed to be more careful. But his Rut blocked that thought out quickly as he followed the sugary scent upstairs into a bedroom. He was already taking his clothes off as he made his way through the house and up the stairs to the second floor.

As soon as he opens the door Shouto jumps on him. He's fully naked and slightly sweating. His soft skin flushed pink.

Shouto can only let out harsh breaths, whimpers, and whines. He pulls Izuku's arm and drags him to the nest he made for them. When Izuku is seated, Shouto gets on his lap and nuzzles his neck. Wanting the strong forest musk to mix with his sweet smoky scent. Izuku nuzzles him back, growling tenderly whenever he nipped at the omega's skin. His hands slide down Shouto's back and stop at his ass. He gives the plush globes a few squeezes until his hands clamp onto his thighs and flip him upside down. Shouto's head is now hanging slightly off the edge of the bed while his knees were bent over Izuku's shoulders. His pussy right in front of his mouth. And before he could say anything, a warm tongue is already delving into his sloppy wet folds easily.

"Hah~! Ah~! A-alpha!"

Izuku has one hand on the younger's thigh while another hand grips his calf tightly. Shouto's slick was so sweet to him. It was very addictive. A little too addictive. Wave after wave that gushed out made him let out a pleased sigh when he drank the silky juice. His tongue fucks Shouto slowly to savor the wonderful taste. He could get used to doing this. Shouto's omegan howls and moans egged him on too. They were like music to his ears.

Izuku rubs his thigh until he creeps up to rub teasing circles around his clit. Shouto tries to grab Izuku's wrists but his own hands are caught and held up. Tears prick Shouto's eyes when the alpha's tongue wriggles inside of him. And finally his tongue strikes his sweet spot. Shouto yowls sharply, his body grinding up into the air for more friction.

"Ah~! Alpha! Please~! Haaahh~!"

A possessive growl rumbles in his chest. Izuku pulls Shouto's lower half almost impossibly close to his mouth and laps his tongue to the right to do as he's told. Shouto's glossy turquoise and grey eyes make eye contact with evergreen eyes and he suddenly pushes his body upward and stills his movements, coming on Izuku's face. Izuku slurps the omega's cum that continuously lands on his tongue. He also jerks his little cock to get him to cum a little longer. Shouto chirps happily at the orgasm. His entire body quakes as he comes from his high. Yet he still needed more.

   That's when Izuku lays back in the bed. Shouto now seated on Izuku's face.

     Izuku keeps him still, his thighs spread apart for room underneath him. Shouto goes for his green curls. He grips them with one hand while the other holds onto the wrist on his right thigh. His body felt hotter than earlier. Shouto can't make up any words to describe this remarkable sensation. But he was in love with it. And the small animalistic howls, chirps, and whimpers showed just how appreciative he was. When Izuku pushes his tongue a little further, Shouto screams and spasms on top of Izuku. His second orgasm hitting him a little harder.

      His legs are let go and Shouto lifts his body up to see Izuku's mouth, neck, and chest drenched with his cum. His keens softly at the appearance. Izuku's tongue laps up the remaining juices before he went after Shouto again. In the blink of an eye Shouto is in a doggy style position. Izuku hugs his waist and pulls him to his pelvis. His cock pressed gently against him.

Shouto whines when Izuku grinds up into him a little. He backs his ass up to show he was ready. Using Shouto's slick as lube, the alpha carefully pushes his cock inside of his pussy. The omega underneath him withers from the stretch. The remainder of his cock was thrusted in. It surprised Shouto since he clawed at a fluffy pillow.

      And then Izuku pulls back slowly and thrusts back inside without announcing.

      "Alpha!"

      Izuku's mind is zoned in on the tight circumference around his dick. The soft walls squeeze him nicely as he pulls and pushes his length back in. He picks his pace up a little, his attention focused on breeding the rich boy. His left hand rests on top of Shouto's smaller one. He then laces their fingers together. Shouto didn't hesitate to squeeze his fingers a little as it stimulated him a bit. And then he feels something hot and wet lick the nape of his neck.

It was something an alpha did when they were ready to mark their potential mate.

Even though Shouto's mind wasn't clear. His heart raced in excitement. He was finally going to be mated! Shouto clinched around Izuku, resulting in the older man to let out a gravely groan on the back of his neck and pick his pace up as well as scrape his canines lightly on his scent gland while he licked. His forming knot catches around Shouto's entrance when he yanked him back.

"Alpha!" Shouto's squeak was high pitched and desperate. "Knot! P-p-please, w-want pu–gah~! Pups! Want your pups! Ohh~!" Those were his first words since Izuku arrived to the beach house. He didn't think he was heard very well. But when an animalistic sound erupted from the other's mouth. Shouto knew that Izuku heard him loud and clear.

Izuku clamps down on his nape while simultaneously pushing his knot inside of his vagina. Cum flows inside of Shouto nonstop, making him scream as he, too, came in their nest. His muscles clench around Izuku's cock. They both whimpered at the sudden action. Shouto could feel his teeth pull out of his neck. His tongue possibly lapping up blood left behind. Suddenly Izuku's green curls come into his vision. Their panting mingled into the air with the thick scent wafting the room as well as the smell of sex.

Shouto looks down at their hands still connected. He brings it up to his mouth with shaky strength and leisurely licks Izuku's tattooed fingers. The action pulls an exhausted chuckle from Izuku. He pulls his softened dick out. Shouto whines when he feels cum leak out of him slowly. Izuku slides his body further up Shouto's. The omega cuts his eyes over to his neck.

The alpha wanted him to mark him as well.

Shouto purrs as he licks the rainwater and eucalyptus scent seeping from his gland. Some sweat also being caught on his hot tongue. And then without hesitation he bites down with his much smaller fangs.

Claiming his alpha.