Chapter 16🌸 Unknown Reality

When I was writing Mina's part, I have no idea why I imagined her voice to sound southern like Millie's voice from Helluva Boss (if you have seen it and know who I'm talking about). It just made me happy
———————————————————————

"Wow~."

Shouto was amazed.

The city was so gorgeous at night. And seemed to be very lively too.

He made sure he didn't get too distracted as to heed to Izuku's warnings. But everything was so eye catching. It was hard to not get excited! What ever caught Shouto's eye or if he had a question. The greenette was quick to give him an answer. It has been such a long time since he's been out of the mansion—-besides the beach house of course. Shouto couldn't even remember what it was like before even if he tried. He feels a squeeze on his head and he looks up at Izuku with a curious look. "You like the scenery?"

     Shouto nods his head at Izuku. "Yes! I don't even know where to start. It's so much to do." His stomach growls, his cheeks burn pink. "How about we find somewhere to eat", Izuku suggests.

"Aww, but I wanted to play first before–." His stomach growls a little louder, shutting him up while Izuku laughs. "I know a place, a friend of mine owns it."

"Okay. Sounds good with me! I think I'm just really excited."

Izuku takes the lead. And when they made it to their destination, Izuku allows Shouto through the door first. A small bell chimes to let someone know customers were here. Shouto goes down the small sets of stairs and stops to take a look around. His stomach growled a little more as he smelled all of the different foods being cooked on a small grill at each table. Shouto felt kind of shy being here, and there were quite a few people too. So that didn't help. It wasn't until he heard Izuku speak to a man with red hair that he snapped out of it. He hadn't even notice the man walk up to them.

"Midoriya! So good to see you, man!"

Izuku is pulled into a hug. "Hey Kiri! Its been a minute."

"Sure has! The job at Endeavor's place got you busy." Eijirou notices Shouto and smiles. "And who's this with you?"

      "My mate", Izuku says with a pink hue on his freckles.

      Eijirou's red eyes widen as he gasps. "Shut the fuck up. Seriously? That's awesome! Congrats dude! Ooh wait until I tell the others!" He waves them over so that they know to follow him. Eijirou is talking to Izuku, Shouto hearing something about "it's on the house" and "they can have whatever they want".

     They must've known each other for a long time, Shouto thought.

      "Here you go! I'll be back soon with some appetizers. What do y'all want to drink?"

     "I-I'll have water", Shouto squeaks.

      "And I'll do beer", Izuku says after a chuckle tumbles out of his mouth. Eijirou excuses himself and leaves the couple at their table. "How long have you known him", Shouto inquires.

     "Since the military."

      The omega's eyes widen. "Really? I didn't know you were in the military."

      "It's something I don't care to talk about. Especially after what happened."

     Shouto tilts his head a bit. "Was it bad?"

Izuku nods, "definitely."

"Oh...then I won't ask about it."

"I promise, I'll tell you one day."