Chapter 13🌸 Stuck in a Rut

Okay! So I have removed my author's notes about the whole switch with Shouto being intersex. But! I will be posting something at the very beginning of the book that explains the omegaverse (like most books do) and what intersex means so the confusion can be lessened.
——————————————————————

Izuku was in the shed putting supplies away while he cleaned the place up. He was in his own little world so he wasn't paying attention to the intruder that came in. Slim arms wrap around his torso and pull him back. Izuku turns quickly, visibly startled, before relaxing once he saw that it was only Shouto who came and surprised him. "Did I scare you that bad? Sorry." Shouto let's go of the man and steps back to let him finish what he was doing.

      "Nah, it's cool", Izuku assured. "I'm just in my own little world."

      Shouto grew curious about this "own little world" and decided to pester Izuku on what was on his mind. "What were you thinking about?"

      "I-it's not really important."

      "Ohh~? But I'm intrigued as to what you could be thinking about."

      "Shouldn't you be in your room right now? Don't think I don't know you're in the early stage of your Heat."

      Shouto pouts, but the reminded also brought him back as to why he snuck off in the first damn place. "That reminds me. I got my dad to give me our old beach house for when I want to get away from here. It's mainly for my Heat though." Izuku stops what he's doing and turns his body around to face him. "So you won't be here?" Shouto shakes his head, affirming the question given to him. A smirk slowly graces his pretty face and he steps back closer to the greenette. His dainty hands lay on Izuku's chest, a innocent gaze glittering in his ocean blue and storm grey eyes.

      "It'll be perfect. We won't have to worry about someone catching us."

      Izuku turns his head away. "I'm...not sure if that is a good idea Shouchan. I mean you triggering my Rut is one thing. But for it to come naturally...I definitely know I won't be able to control myself. Plus! I don't want to get you pregnant...n-not until it's the right time."

      Shouto did not show any signs of joy nor pain. Instead his expression was neutral, yet his tone was seductive and sweet. "Hmm~, that's very thoughtful of you to not want me pregnant yet. Don't worry! I got Yuu to get me some birth control pills. Since his family owns a international pharmaceutical company, it wasn't too hard to sneak his way into getting them."

      Izuku shook his head to process the disbelieving information. "Wait a second. So no  one has a clue that you're taking them? Not even your sister?"

     Shouto scoffs at the mention of his family. "No. She'll run her damn mouth to Yosaka and then she'll tell Endeavor. I do not want to know what he will do to me...or you. And what if the blame goes on to Katsuki? He's a really good friend to me, he's a like a protective older brother. I can't have anything happening to the people I care about."

      Both of them quiet for a moment to take everything that has been said in. It was very clear to Izuku who Shouto trusted and wouldn't dream of having them not in his life. It appeared to him that the Todoroki family was more separated than together, even if everyone—excluding the oldest brother–was living under the same roof. Shouto has released some of his sugary pheromones into the air. The sweetness getting to Izuku's sense of smell. A soft growl rumbled in his chest. He brings Shouto close to him and pushes his nose into his neck. His tongue laps onto the scent gland where the omega's scent was the strongest. Izuku could almost taste a smoked cherry and vanilla liquid there. Hearing Shouto's airy whimper made Izuku tighten his hold on him.

He knew damn well that his Rut was the cause of his hypersensitivity. "Shit. Shouchan, go back to your room." He moves him back a little. A look of confusion shown on Shouto's face. "Why? Are you okay? Was it something I said?"

     "No baby. Shouto just please go back. I'm serious, I'll...possibly text you later."

     Shouto steps backwards towards the doors. He peeks out to see if anyone would be looking out of the window. He glances back to Izuku, "I'll text you the address. Just be careful coming there, I told him not to give me security but he might rebel on my decision."

      "S-sure. Fuck, just...please go back."

"See you then~."

Shouto closes the doors behind him. Leaving Izuku in the eerie silence. He tugs at his hair a bit, strikes of lightning spark around his arms before settling down. "I gotta get home."

🌸

      Fuyumi helped Shouto move his nest to the old beach house. Just as Yuuga said, it was still in great condition. The maids came by and cleaned it to look even. "You're so lucky Shouto. Father would have never given me this place if I had asked."

     Shouto is already getting settled into his nest. Rubbing all over the different blankets and clothes that made it up. "You're not a troublesome omega. Plus you never even asked. So it's mine, get over it sis."

      "Heh, you sure are bitchy when you're in your early Heat stage. I should definitely keep my distance from you."

      Shouto let's out a subtle laugh. His attention was too focused on Izuku's scent that lingered on parts of a blanket. He feels his underwear start to soak more as he digs his nose deeper into the soft fabric. "Maybe you should", Shouto finally says after a few minutes. "Now you better get going. I don't want you to see me in such a vulnerable state. Shoo. Shoo."

       "Okay okay. Your candy is downstairs in the kitchen. Let me or anyone else know if you need anything."

      "Sure."

      Fuyumi blows her baby brother a kiss and nods him farewell before closing the door behind herself. Shouto gets up on wobbly and looks out of the window. Waiting until she was out of sight. He still felt anxious even as he discarded the clothes off of his body all while calling Izuku. He pants lightly, whining when the heat in his body started to grow. He chirps when he hears the greenette answer the phone. He sounded just as winded as the omega.

      "Where are you Alpha~? Come over", Shouto whines. Izuku tries to reason with him. Let him know to be careful with what he says. If this was truly what he wanted. Shouto wasn't having it. He had already made up his mind. "Hnngg~, please."

     Izuku was sitting in his car when Shouto called him. He was getting ready to head into his apartment. But he was yearning for him. He wanted to be there with the omega. His inner alpha demanded that they go to him and truly claim Shouto. "Where are you Alpha~? Come over." Izuku growls at the small whine Shouto let out. His pants grew tight in his jeans. He really wanted to contain himself. But when he was in his Rut, he didn't have much self control when it came to desire. Honestly it wasn't uncommon for alphas.

     "Hnngg~, please."

      Shouto was most definitely too irresistible for Izuku.