Chapter 15🌸 Alpha and Omega

It has been three days since Izuku went into Rut while Shouto came on his Heat. They had only left the room once to grab snacks and water for the amount of time they'd spend in the bedroom before starting back up again.

"Ugh~! Ahn~! Fuck yes~, a-alpha~!!"

      Shouto rides Izuku in a sex-crazed delirium while Izuku lays there in the same state of mind. Shouto cries out when he reached his climax. His body quakes as he pushes Izuku's knot into his drenched cunt. He whines right after cum oozes inside of him. Izuku lets his head loll back on the pillows as a satisfied groan rumbles from his throat. His hands grip the latter's thighs every so often to comfort him. They both stay still for the time being. The whines emitting from the omega's bright pink lips sent shivers down Izuku's spine. Shouto could feel the knot swell down in him and raises up. It surprises Izuku at the sudden movement but he quickly relaxed when Shouto laid his weight on top of him.

     "I love you", Shouto whispers through heavy breaths. He purrs when Izuku wraps his muscular arms around him all while laying kisses atop his crown. "I love you too." Shouto lets out a giddy laugh at the words and cuddles closer to Izuku. The man sits up carefully. His hands cupping the teen's thighs before standing up and heading out to the bathroom. He took notice of how extremely spacious the bathroom was. There was no need for so much space. But he kept his mouth shut since that was not important. What mattered to him right now was taking care of Shouto.

      He sets Shouto on the elongated sink. His back faced the mirror, giving Izuku a good view of the marks he left behind. What his eyes were glued to was the mating mark on the nape of his neck. He felt a little terrible about it. But pride swelled over the guilt. Shouto did not seem to mind either as he stared back at him with such a sweet loving gaze. "Alpha."

Izuku is broken from his trance when slim arms reach up for him and pull him in close. Their nude bodies mend together. Shouto places his hands on Izuku's freckled cheeks and pulls him in closer to seal their lips. Their was no hesitation in the kiss. A squeak erupts from the small male when his bottom lip is nipped ever so slightly. Izuku pushes his tongue and Shouto didn't refuse the intrusion. He greets it welcomingly with little sucks and licks. Spit dribbles down the side of his chin from their heated lip lock.

    Izuku's large hands trail down his slim body and stop at his waist. His fingers goes around the circumference of his waist nearly with ease. He pulls away from the kiss to pay close attention to his neck. He could feel Shouto leaving sloppy kissing on his bond mark. His purring reverberated when he licked the mark. A sign that showed he was proud of his accomplishment of gaining a mate. Tingles prick up and down Izuku's spine in a pattern. The wound still being a bit fresh so this was bound to happen.

      "Omega", he says softly. His voice nearly down to a whisper. It didn't go unnoticed by Shouto since he shivered, pleased by Izuku calling to him by his secondary gender in such a gentle manner. His heterochromatic eyes gaze up at Izuku's face. A charming grin making his heart skip a beat. Their heated atmosphere cools down in their comfortable silence. Shouto was anxious with what the green haired man had to say. He felt excited, but also a little nervous as well.

"I know", Izuku starts off, "that it's a bit weird to spring this up at a time like this. And it's so last minute. But I've been thinking and....I wanted to know if you'd like to go out into the city with me."

Shouto's eyes widen in bewilder. He was hearing correctly right? Izuku was asking to go out into the city?! He hasn't been outside of the estate in years until now. And he barely remembers what it was like to be among the citizens and towering buildings that glistened in the sun and glittered at night. His heart was beginning to speed up. But it was at a moderate pace. Nothing to make him fear something was wrong. "R-really? You mean that?"