Chapter 18🌸 News

"It's almost been a week! Did you even find anything on this bastard?"

Anya is forcefully turned in her chair. She lets out a gleeful cheer at being spun around before plastering a smug smile on her face. "Why yes, I have."

"Then why did you not inform me sooner!?"

"Relax Enji! There aren't a lot of Izuku Midoriyas but it took me at least two days since you weren't specific. I may have found the right guy however~." Anya turns herself back to the computer and manipulates it with her quirk. The computer buzzes and glitches until a black screen with green textile information pops up. In the corner is a picture the green haired alpha. The image alone makes Enji snarl.

"Good, I didn't find the wrong guy. So it says heeerrreee." Anya scans her emerald eyes over the computer and continues on talking. "That your boy was in the military."

"Military?"

"Mhm. Let's see, he was boy July 15, 1993. He lived in Ogaki, Japan before moving to Musutafu at the age fifteen. Oh...poor thing. He lost his mother the same year he moved by some local villains. Too bad he was quirkless."

       "Quirkless? That's impossible."

       The dark skinned girl looks up at the flame here with a skeptical brow. "How is that impossible? He works for you and if says it right here. You should know."

       "I've seen him use his quirk around the garden. It's like a...it has something to do with lightning. It's green."

       "Green? Is it like my quirk?"

        "No. I think it has something to do with strength."

        "Ooh! Well I guess this makes sense now. After his mother's death he started living with a family-friend. He's had reports of many broken bones, most of the injuries being his hands and arms. The doctors' notes said it was the cause of a newfound quirk that is unknown. Geez, the hell is wrong with you dude?" She mumbles the last portion to herself and continues on. "Midoriya went to the military at the age eighteen. But then at twenty-one he was discharged for bad conduct–."

"Like what", Enji questioned. He takes a seat next to Anya. All of this new information on Izuku was very intriguing. And really kept his suspicions about him righteous.

"Uuhhhh. He wasn't obeying direct orders and even started taking out a few of his comrades."

"Meaning?"

Anya shoots Enji a deadpanned glare. "Seriously? Are you that old? He had killed a few of them."

"Does it say why?" And shouldn't he be in jail?

"Nope! Actually what's interesting about this is that there is no more information on him until six years later when he's found working at a gardening warehouse and now at your estate."

      Enji is quiet. Too quiet for Anya's liking. She expected him to start causing some sort of scene. She figured that him becoming the number one hero after the Symbol Of Peace humbled him in a way.

He stands up from his seat. "Thank you for looking. I'll be on my way."

"Um. Sure?"

🌸🌸🌸

    It's been three days since the incident and Shouto was back at the mansion. He was resting in his room, feeling pleased to be back in a familiar space. Despite that, he felt very bored. Yosaka gave Izuku three days off and was letting him return the day of her party. Ridiculous! Shouto had thought that she already had her party during the few days the two were gone. Apparently she was not feeling too well and changed the date. He really dislikes that woman. He had a feeling that she had something up her sleeve. His omega displeased with just thinking about that.