34.

Kentrell & Tia's House
•7am the next morning•

Kentrell

I woke up to gospel music blasting through the house, rolling over and checking the time I noticed it was 7 in the morning.

"The fuck...." I rubbed my heads while getting out of bed.

When I got downstairs I followed the music and it led me to kitchen.

In the kitchen stood Tia in her blue silk robe cooking up different breakfast food and she was humming along to the music playing.

When she turned around to place eggs on the plates she was startled to see me.

"Bae why you up so early?" She asked while sharing the eggs out.

"Well, if someone wasn't blasting music so early in tha morning I would've been asleep still" I replied.

"Oh I'm sorry" she pouted, kind of looking sad

I went over to her and hugged her tilting her head up to look at me.

I kissed her bottom lip that was poked out, " Baby you don't gotta be sorry, what you doing up so early?"

Her pout left her face and bright smile replaced it.

"I'm making breakfast for you but it was suppose to be breakfast in bed" she shrugged.

"That's wassup? Well then lemme go back to bed and when you bringing tha food I'll tell you some good news, aight ma?" I kissed her neck.

"Ok Kentrell" she giggled and pushed me off of her.

I smacked her butt and left her to do whatever she had to do.

I left the kitchen and headed back to our bedroom so I could use the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff.

**
Tia

I was in the kitchen making Kentrell breakfast yes but I was also doing a YouTube video for my channel I was starting.

I grabbed the camera I had hiding and started to explain stuff, "Ok guys so as y'all saw Kentrell came in here but he didn't see the camera so our reaction video still finna be lit"

I walked over to the plate I prepared for him excited and nervous.

"So I made waffles with syrup,slices of strawberries and bacon bits on top, I also made eggs and gave him 4 slices of bacon. Now for the drink I got him some orange juice because who doesn't like orange juice right?" I thought I did very good on my presentation of the plate.

"Now it's time for me to take my robe off and serve it to him.....NAKED! Yes guys you heard correctly, I'm finna be doing a 'Serving my boyfriend breakfast naked to see his reaction' video as y'all can see by the title"

I took my robe off and folded it placing it on the counter , carefully angling the camera so it won't get all my goodies.

"I'll speak to y'all when I'm in tha room, mainly because I can't hold a full plate of food, a glass of juice and still record at the same time so be right back my envies"