1.

Tia's POV

I was awoken by my dad and mom yelling downstairs.

Mom: Your always doing stuff like this and bringing danger to your own family!
Dad: You knew what you was getting yourself into so doh be blaming me when things get rough!
Mom: You know what? Since I KNEW what I was getting into when I married you lemme KNOW what I'm getting out of!

After hearing that the front door slammed shut and I heard the engine of one of the cars, I guess that means mom has left again.

I checked the time on my phone and saw it was 4am and was now curious on why they had to have an argument this early.

I got out of bed and walked out my room going downstairs, when I reached the 3rd to last step I looked into the living room seeing my dad sitting with his face in his hands.

I went over to him and asked in a quiet voice "dad is everything OK?"

Dad: Yeah princess everything's koo (he looked at me and forced a smile)
Me: So why were you and mom yelling?
Dad: We had a disagreement ain't nun to worry about, aight sweetie
Me: What you mean 'ain't nun to worry about' you and mom has been back and forth for the pass couple days and it always leads to mom saying she's gonna leave you! (I started getting mad at this point cause he's acting as if I won't understand)
Dad: Okay you wanna know what's wrong huh?
Me: Yes please.
Dad: Alrii then, so a few weeks ago we had a meeting with another gang (did I forget to mention my dad's the biggest kingpin in the state😴?) and it didn't go as plan, everything went south quickly and it started a shoot out. They killed some of my workers and we killed some of their workers also but we also killed their second in command so now the leader is targeting me and uncle Tay.
Me: So that means we gotta move again huh?

Never Broke Again💚🐍 (Nba Youngboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें