15.

~Same Day~
•4:28am•

Fredo's POV

It was as if I was stuck in a nightmare, I felt like I wasn't in full control over my mind and body.

I felt like I was sharing a mind with a maniac and a body with a killer.

I woke up in cold sweat and I was breathing hard, as I was looking around the room I heard a voice, a strange voice.

"Hey Fredo, what's wrong?" The voice asked, they sounded just like me but more menacing.

"Are you scared? Oh my I think he is scared" The voice sounded like it was coming from my head.

"Who are you?" I asked back quietly. I was scared but they ain't gotta know that.

"I'm Von, now are we done with the introductions?"

Who in the world is Von I had so much questions but ok then.

"Von where you at and why you disturbing a young niggas sleep" I tried sounding like a thug which I clearly wasn't. I just ran the trap house cause it was my Uncles own and he passed it down to me. I barely know what be happening there.

"I'm inside your head Fredo, close your eyes."

Now this was on some next level creepy shii but I did as told.

When I closed my eyes I saw a place which looked like a office kind of.

I looked around and when I reached to something like a control panel I clicked a button called 'V Memories' .

It started playing stuff that was harsh and violent, there was a video that stood out though .

In the video there was someone....a lady, who look like she was crying. She was trapped in a basement looking room. I wanted to help so badly but I couldn't. The lady has her head down weeping.

The video continued to play and it looked as if we were watching through someone else's eyes. The person walked forward and lifted the woman's head.

When she looked up, it took a while for me to recognize her but it was......

"Mommy." I said. I looked at my mother sobbing, with tear stains all over her face sitting in a dingy basement.

My chest started getting heavy fearing the outcome of this.

After arriving back from my sperm donors house, I started blacking out. I believe it's from all the stress and agony he put me through. Would you ever think a omeone who is suppose to be your role model, someone you put your trust into would do some real bad stuff to you? But that's for another time.

So basically I would black out for very long periods and prolly come back months later and don't know what I did or anything.

Once I black out for a year and months and ended up with a baby and my mom missing.

I never spoke to my sperm donor again after what he did so when my mom went missing I tried finding her myself.

Anyways let me continue to watch what happens.

The person who eyes I was watching through started to run there fingers through her hair and then tilted her head up to face them.

I looked into my moms eyes and saw so much emotions at once.

I saw pain,betrayal,sorrow,fright and anger.

If only I could help, as the video went further I saw the person hand disappear from the eye view and when it was starting to reappear my mom started shaking her head vigorously.

Tears started flowing and she was trying to get free but it was to late.

The person raised a gun to her head and shot her in her temple. My heart sank, I can't believe I just witness someone I loved deeply with my heart the only person I actually could've trust die by the hands of someone unknown.

The video continued playing and when I looked at it with tears in my eyes the unknown person walked pass a car which hand tinted windows cause a reflection of the person.

It paused and I stood shock. Is it who I think it is? No it can't be, can it? It's......Me.

Why would I do such a horrid thing to my own mother. This doesn't make sense.

He video paused and I heard foot steps, a male that had a slightly larger built than I am and long hair stood in front of me. They looked up from the floor with a smirk.

I froze for a second because this person looks just like me.

"What's good Fredo?" He asked still holding a smirk.

"Wait, are you Von?" He sounded just like the voice I heard earlier.

"You know it, one and only." He was a tad bit stuck up I see.

"Bro where is this place and who are you and why am I here?" I bombarded him with questions.

(A/N: guys Von is speaking in italics and Fredo is speaking in the regular front. I'm not gonna always say who is speaking so please remember, Von: italics & Fredo: regular front. )

"Ayo chill on tha interrogation real quick, but lemme catch you up" he ushered for me to follow him to this little seating area. 

After finding a seat he offered me a blunt but I declined cause I don't like to smoke a lot.

"So can you catch me up now?"

"Yea, so basically I'm your other personality. We are the same person physically but technically we ain't. Your the alpha but you keep slacking by blacking out so I had to step in" when he said "had to step in" he smirked which made me feel off.

"So you know everything that happens when I black out?" Cause if he does that means he was the one that hurt momma.

"Everything like....when I killed that bitch you call mama" his smile got sinister as my hands formed a fist and my blood boiled.

"Why would you kill her? She ain't never do anything wrong." I tried to stay as calm as possible.

"She the one that made you go by Micheal for the summer, what you mean she ain't do nothing wrong. You must've forgotten how he would touch on you and let his little gay ass friends do what they wanted to with you, you should thank me for what I did" him speaking about what happened to me years ago just brought anger and rage out of me and I blacked out again.

Vons POV

"Bout time this nigga blacked out, time to do shit" .

I shook our body out of the trance setting it was in and laid beside Kiara.

Honestly I didn't even like this trick in the first place but she brought me closer to youngboy and she addicted to me so I can make her do all my dirty work and she'll take the fall for it.

As soon as I get what I needed done this hoe gotta bounce cause on neighborhood this girl and that kid is a whole burden at this point.

______________________________________________

⚠️If someone is sexually assaulting you I advise to seek help like right now cause we ain't with tha bs⚠️

This story just took an interesting turn😭

But guys I've decided to update but then again I'm 15 and a senior so you know I gots work😭 but I'm trying

Vote,Comment & Shareee💕

Word count:1244