42.

Kentrell||Youngboy

I drove away from Tia's house after she got inside safely, I know I told her I was going to Ben and em house but I gotta go to the trap to straighten up some stuff.

~At the trap

"Getcho shit together or GET THE FUCK OUT MY SHIT!" I heard somebody yell from inside MY office.

'Who the fuck?' I thought to myself as I opened the door.

I stood face to face with somebody I didn't even know yelling at one of my workers.

"Why you in my office?" He asked me with a mug on his face.

I looked around the room to see who he was talking to cause it surely wasn't me.

"What you looking for my nigga?" He asked.

"I'm looking for who the fuck you think you are talking to" I said plainly.

"I'm talking to you, why are you in my office? Matter of fact why are you in my trap?" He asked while loading his gun.

'This nigga' I thought to myself. I walked up directly into his face and looked him from head to toe.

"The correct question is why are you in MY office and MY trap" I asked with my head tilted to the side a bit.

He stood like an inch shorter than me, lightskin and buff but nothing I can't handle.

The worker looked between us as if he was confused while the lightskin just stared at me while taking his gun off safety.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll put that gun down cause you ain't gon do shit and sit back and tell me who the fuck are you and why you in MY DAMN OFFICE!" I started getting irritated by his presence because he was pretending to be me.

He got frightened but he quickly composed himself, I'll give him that but gotta speak up right now before I kill his ass.

"I'm the boss and owner here" he grinned.

"Well nigga, twins because I'm the boss and owner here" I grinned back at him.

"Can I leave?" The worker asked.

"Yeah go head back to work my guy" I told him.

The lightskin looked at me as if I was crazy, "Don't be giving orders to my workers nigga".

"Ayo listen, if you're the said owner lemme see the documents for this shii" I asked him knowing he didn't have the insurance statements nor the lease of the warehouse.

"I don't gotta show you shii" he retaliated.

I chuckled going around to my desk and sitting with my feet up.

"Look in the cabinet behind you" I told him while pointing to a storage cabinet.

He walked up towards it and took out the only piece of important document I kept here.

"Watchu want me do with these?" He asked looking dumb.

"Open it stupid" I said annoyed by idiocy.