3.

Kentrell POV

"Kentrell!! Getcho dented ass down here now", Sherhonda yelled.

I was getting tired of this shii, everyday she steady stay on my tip being all loud. I can't wait to make it big and get out of here.

" Watchu want now Sherhonda" I asked while walking down the stairs.

She looked up at me like I was crazy," Boy don't call me Sherhonda, I'm your mother so act like I am"

I smacked my lips and started to look for food in the fridge.

"Anyways what I called you down here for was to tell you that you needa  pack yo shit and leave cause you ain't doing shit but eating all my damn food and taking up space"

I just looked at her. Ever since my grandma died and I had to come back here she been cussing me out none stop, then when I dropped out of school it just got worst.

"I was gonna leave anyways, just when you see me blow up don't come acting like I'm yo son cause imma pretend like ian know you" I shrugged. I don't really care, I'm 17 and I need my freedom. I got some money saved up from trapping and imma leave out.

I went upstairs and was packing my stuff in bags and containers when my little brother Kendall came in.

Kendall: You leaving?
Me: Hell yea, Sherhonda kicked me out so ian have no other choice.
Kendall: Maynee take me witchu  cause if you don't imma kill ha and ian ready to go to jail yet.
Me: Imma come getchu when I get a house and stuff don't let her get to yo head lil jit
Kendall: Okay

He left out and I continued packing, imma make a name for my self and she gon see how successful imma become.

*2 hours later*

"I'M GONE HOE!" I shouted as I was leaving.

Sherhonda came running behind me as I was walking to my Hellcat.

Sherhonda: I was just playing witchu you ain't have to leave, where would you even go?

I wasn't even gon hear allat , I got in my car and drove to a hotel. She only came running after me cause she remember I was giving her money to pay bills and buy groceries but oh my allat gone she can kiss my ass.

After I got checked in I went up to the room imma be staying in till prolly next week when I can go check out houses.

I got my notebook where I was writing down songs I wanted to record. I was gifted, and everybody might've thought I was dumb cause I dropped out of school but I wasn't, I dropped out cause it wasn't for me. My dream career didn't need me going to school. All I need was my voice and the ability to put words together that make sense and of course stay on beat.

It took some time but I was done writing another song I was gonna call 'Slime Mentality'. I wrote the date next to the song so when I start to record no one can stay I stole they song cause I ain't with that bs.

I took a shower and 45mins later I was out and going to bed. It was a long day and I was tired.

--------------------------
Short chapter I know😤
But remember to vote, comment and share!
YouTube: They Envy Nike