44.

NOT PROOFREAD

Destiny||Dee||Dessy
•Her and Bens house•
~2 weeks later~

I woke up to strong cramps in my lower abdomen, I knew it wasn't labor because I still had 2 months left.

I started to get up but I felt something warm and wet under me.

'Oh no, please don't be my water' I prayed to myself.

I raised the sheets and cringed at the sight.

There was a blood pool around my side of the bed.

I started panicking and tried to wake up Ben.

"Ben! Ben! BENJAMIN GETCHO BLACK ASS UP!" I yelled getting annoyed.

"Mane what's the problem guh?" He asked with his eyes closed.

I rolled my eyes and smacked the top of his head.

"I'm bleeding can you get up and help me please" I begged him.

After I said that he jumped up with me wide eyes and scanned my whole body then looked at the sheets.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked shocked.

"I don't know" I started to break down because my stomach hurts so bad and all I can think about is the worst.

"Don't cry Bae, lemme help you get ready and we'll go to the doctor aight?"

I nodded and gave him a small smile.

He came around to my side of the bed and helped me get into the shower.

While I was in there he was looking for clothes we'll wear to the hospital.

After about 15 minutes he came back into the bathroom, " You ready to come out?" He asked while peeking into the shower.

I nodded and grabbed my towel wrapping it around me before stepping out the shower.

"Hurry and get dress, imma take a quick shower" he said before I left out the bathroom to get dressed.

(A/N: if you get dressed in the bathroom after a shower you a different breed cause in there be steamy/hot and I just can't do it😭✋🏽)

Benjamin ||Ben 10
•Hospital•
~An hour later~

When we arrived we were rushed straight into a room thankful and now we are waiting on a doctor to check out Dessy.

"It's gonna be ok" I rubbed her forehead because I could see she was nervous, so was I but I gotta be strong for her.

The doctor came in 5 minutes later with an ultrasound machine.

"Good day, I'm doctor Semaj and I'll be your obgyn for today, I've read your charts and understood you are 7 months pregnant, am I correct?" She asked.

"Correct" we both answered together.

"Ok so tell me what seems to be the problem today?" She smiled at us.