31.

Destiny||Dee
~Next Day~
•The house she shares with Ben•

Last night when we got back none of us spoke to each other.

I slept in our bedroom and he slept in the guest room. Yes I missed him and I do forgive him but we need to have a sit down conversation and clear up everything, and that is what I plan to do today.

After getting dress I walked downstairs into the living room and he was sitting in the couch doing something on his phone. Perfect timing.

When he noticed I was standing there he locked his phone and looked up at me.

"Hey" he said weirdly.

The tension we had around each other now was weird and I didn't like it.

"Hi" I responded while taking a seat in another chair.

"Wassup?" He was giving me his undivided attention.

"I wanted to talk if that's ok with you?" I asked for reassurance.

"Yeah that's koo" he placed his phone down on the coffee table and leaned back in the couch.

"So lately I've been thinking about us...." I started off.

"What about us?" He looked nervous a bit.

"Our relationship, it's not healthy" I got to the point.

He shook his head, "What you mean our relationship isn't healthy?"

"Ben I mean, I'm not happy and neither are you since you had to go cheat"

I wasn't happy in this relationship because I felt as if he didn't actually want to be with me but he didn't want to be alone so he was using me for companionship.

"I am happy tho Dee, I told you it was a mistake" he scooted over in the couch so he was closer to my chair, he then held my hands in his "Destiny I can't lose you, your the only person that I ever loved with my whole heart. Your carrying my kid bruh, please I'm trying my best"

He sounded truthfully and you could hear his voice cracking at some parts.

"You keep saying it's a mistake but you knew what you were doing, you weren't drunk or under the influence. You got up, got dress and drove there so how is that mistake?" I asked honestly.

"Mane, I know how it looks but I know I messed up and it's gonna take awhile for you to forgive me but can you please let us move pass this? On my dead grandma and unborn child I'll do right by you now"

Did this- I know he ain't just promise something on my unborn kid head. Now if he break that imma make his kid fight him.

"Mhm, koo" I responded dryly.

My trust in him was a single thread that could burst easily.

"Baby I swear" he still held my hands and was looking in my eyes as I was looking everywhere else to avoid his.

"I said it's koo"

"What is it gonna take? I'll delete all my contacts except yours,Tia and youngboy and em" he grabbed his phone.

I looked at him and smirked on the inside. He could've offered to buy me food and we'll be good, my trust for him wouldn't have been fully there but we'll be good.

He sat and deleted all his contacts except for; Me,Tia,Youngboy,Kd,Boomer jail phone,Beenie, Herm, Montana and his momma.

I went over and give him a kiss on his cheek, "can you get me food?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Sure, let's go baby mama" he started to get up and I reached and slapped the back of his neck.

"Don't call me yo baby mama boa, I'm your wifeeee" I said showing my imaginary ring.

He chuckled, "Soon kid"

I looked at him and was in awe, "for real?"

He just laughed and walked off.

Nahh cause now I'm curious, would he actually propose to me?

I hope it ain't because I'm carrying his kid cause I'll for real say no.

I shook myself out of thought and went to get my shoes and purse to go get something to eat.

____________________________________

🥺👉🏽👈🏽they good again.

I am so tireddddd😑 I wish I could write more but this school got me beat😩.

Vote,Comment and Shareee💕

Instagram:theyenvynikeee
Spam page: youhoesbigmadd.23