32.

Kentrell||Youngboy
~The Corner Store~
•3 weeks later•

I walked in the corner store to get Tia some hot fries because she wanted more.

We live in a gated community and they have their own stores and stuff but I like supporting the hood where I came from.

"Aye slime" I dapped up the cashier that worked here.

He's been working here since I was about 7 years old. Imagine your corner store has watched you grow from buying candy bars and pop rocks to swishers and lighters, that's crazy.

"Watchu need today Youngboy?" He asked.

"Some hot fries for my girl" I responded. He pointed down a isle behind of me and I followed his directions finding them.

I had my back turned deciding on how many bags I wanted to purchase when I felt a soft tap on my shoulder.

I turned around with a mug on my face cause I hated when people touch me.

"Wassup g" I said before noticing who it was.

"Mane Kiara what the hell do you want?"

"Kent-" I cut her off.

"Nah it's Youngboy to you hoe" I turned around and grabbed 3 bags of hot fries and went to the counter to cash my items.

She followed right behind of me trying to get my attention but I ignored her.

"Youngboy I'm tryna tell you something, please just listen to me" she said when we got outside.

Looking up at the sky, I shook my head and turned to look at her.

"You have a minute" I said.

"Ok listen, I know you prolly hate me for everything I've done to you but believe it or not I really loved you." She started.

"Kiara love is a strong word don't be telling everybody that shit when you don't mean it"

"Ken-, I mean Youngboy, I'm serious and I put you and your family through so much stuff and I just wanna say I'm sorry. Also Fredo is sorry for everything he did" she held her head down.

When I heard Fredo name something in me just snapped I grabbed her neck tightly.

"Tell yo fuck ass nigga when I see him its on sight, ion want no damn apology, I want blood bitch" I spat before letting her neck go and walking to my car.

There is always something that gotta fuck with my mood, lemme just go home and cuddle under my baby.

=

When I got home I didn't even lock the door yet and Tia came running down the stairs.

"YOU GOT MY HOT FRIES" she said excitedly while out of breathe.

I chuckled and handed her the bag.

She's my happy place and I'm glad I got her in my life.

"Hot fries doo doo do, I got my hot fries and I'm finna eat em, without KD to steal em" she sang her own little song while dancing.

I like how her presence alone can change my whole mood bruh. I love this girl with my heart.

"Getcho hot fries and let's go cuddle, I wanna sleep" I told her while going upstairs and taking off my shirt.

"I'm coming bae" she replied before disappearing into the kitchen.

After about 5 minutes she appeared upstairs with her hot fries, a bag of Doritos and two bottles of cranberry juice.

"Dang, that's all for you kid?" I asked

"No boy, the Doritos and one of the juices are yours" she flung my snack to me and placed the juice on the table.

When she got in bed I snuggled up under her and she turned the tv on.

About 10 minutes later I was out.

____________________________________

I jus wanna say R.I.P King Von🙇🏽‍♀️🕊

But ion like how they blaming Quando Rondo for it jus because they had a luh beef, like he got a whole daughter...y'all think he'll actually risk being in jail and missing milestones in ha life? But everybody got their own opinions🥱

Comment y'all opinions on the King Von topic🕊

Instagram: theyenvynikeee
YouTube: They Envy Nike

NOT PROOFREAD