2.

Tia's POV

We were on our way to this private airport where our jet was. I was sad to be leaving but I would still have uncle Tay daughter Destiny who is practically my best friend.

We arrived at the airport in about 45 mins and we spotted Uncle Tay and Destiny waiting for the their jet also.

My dad dapped  Uncle Tay up and I gave Destiny a hug. My mom was busy on the phone getting our next house prepared.

Destiny didn't live with her mom because her mom was basically a crack head, so Uncle Tay fought for custody when she was 8 and when he won 2 months later she overdosed.

Destiny and I was occupying our selves by taking pics and posting on Instagram. Our Instagram pages were private and our dads and my mom managed who was able to follow us because of privacy reasons, but even though we couldn't accept everyone we still had over 15k followers each.

15 mins later and our plane was ready to board so our dads came over to where we were sitting with mom and explained how everything was gonna go.

Dad: So Tee you already know I won't be with y'all but I will still have people watching you, your allowed to go out but Destiny must be with you at all times. I'm not very known there but if anything use moms last name OK sweetie?
Me: Yes dad.
Uncle Tay: Destiny I will be with Uncle Saint (my dad) so you will be staying with Tia and Aunty Amanda (my mom).
Destiny: Aight.

My dad hugged Mom and I and said he loved us and not to call him but he would call us.

Destiny and Uncle Tay was also saying their goodbyes.

When everyone was done our bags got taken to our jets, Mom, Destiny and I was going in my dads jet while Dad and Uncle Tay was going in Uncle Tays jet.

We didn't know where they were going but we knew they were gonna be safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter I knowww😭 but there's nothing else to say right now so jus continue reading its gonna get better I promise😤

Make sure to vote,comment and shareee!
YouTube: They Envy Nike

Next chapter will be kentrell(YB) POV