30.

Kendall||Ken

I was over at Jayla's house and although we've been vibing with each other for awhile we weren't "together".

She just wanted to take things slow and I was with it because I can actually see a future with her.

Her mom was at work as usual so it was just us in the house.

"Kendall, I have something to tell you." She said.

I sat up on her bed and leaned against the headboard.

"Wassup?"  I asked.

"I know I told you I wanted to take things slowly but I think I'm ready to be with you, for real" she looked down at her fingers

"Look up at me when your talking Pooh" she was shy and I told her she must always be confident whenever she's speaking. She raised her head looking at me.

"Are you sure your ready?" I asked

"Yeah I'm sure" she nodded.

"Ok comere" she crawled from the end of the bed up to me and straddled my lap.

"Kendall if we're gonna be together please don't hurt me" she said looking straight into my eyes.

"I can't promise I won't hurt you because I'm a nigga and I'll make mistakes but I can promise you that I won't ever hurt you intentionally" I said truthfully.

She jus nodded and laid her head on my shoulder.

Up to this very day we haven't done anything sexual, the only intimate stuff we did was hugged and kissed and that's it.

I didn't need to do anything with her to enjoy her company, jus chilling together was enough for me.

Imagine me, Kendall Gaulden saying that shii. That's crazy.

We sat in that position for awhile before I heard light snores from her.

I gently placed her onto the bed and cover her with her blanket before kissing her forever and leaving out.

As I walked down her staircase to go to the front door, I spotted her mom in the kitchen drinking wine.

"Good night Ms. Williams" I said to her.

"Good night Kendall." She responded.

"Is she sleeping?" She asked.

"Yeah, I was just on my way out" I said.

The first and only time I met her mom before this her mom was very distant and off.

"Why? are you in a rush?" She asked.

"Nahh but it's late and I gotta walk home"

"I'll drop you home but let's go on a little drive first" she smirked before throwing back the rest of the wine she had in her glass.

I felt uncomfortable but I just shook  it off.

-

We got in her vehicle and she started driving towards a beach. We drove in silence.

When we arrived she parked the car and we just sat for about 3 minutes looking towards the ocean.

"So you like her?" She finally spoke.

"Yeah, but I think I might actually love her"

"Y'all ever did anything?" She asked looking at me.

"No ma'am" I responded.

"Are you a virgin?" She continued to stare at me while I continued to look straight ahead.

"No but I don't plan on doing anything with your daughter right now"

"Mhm" was all she said before she started back up the vehicle to take me home.

"Kendall, if anything happens to me you have to promise to take care of my baby girl and tell her I love her everyday ok?" She said keeping her eyes on the road.

I didn't know why she was saying this but I just nodded and simply said, "I promise"

She dropped me in front of Kentrell and Tia's house and made sure I was inside before driving off.

-

"Why you look like that" Kentrell asked soon as I locked the door.

I held my chest, "Nigga don't sneak up on me like that"

He was sitting around the dinner table sipping out of a styrofoam cup.

"Ian sneak up on you, I was sitting hea and you walked in looking like you seen a ghost"

"Well it ain't that, I was having a talk with Jayla ma" I shrugged.

"Oh" he smirked "she gave you tha talk?"

"What talk?" I asked, is that what all parents say to their kids boyfriends or girlfriends?

"The talk about y'all taking things slowly and you respecting her daughter allat" he said.

"Naw, she did say that but she also said extra stuff"

"Extra stuff like?" He asked confused.

"She wanted me to promise her that I'll take care of Jayla if something happened to ha"

"What she mean by 'if something happen to her' ?" He asked.

"I don't know mane, I don't know" I grabbed a juice and headed upstairs to my room.

This was gonna be on my conscience because why would she say that?

Wife💍
📞📹ℹ️

Gn pooh💚
12:15am

I know she was asleep but I always told her good night before I went to sleep.

I changed from the clothes I had on to just a grey sweatpants and fell asleep.

____________________________________

How y'all like Kendall pov's?
That talk Jayla mom had with him👀😬

Vote,Comment and Shareee💕

Instagram: theyenvynikeee

*NOT PROOFREAD*