25.

~Banton Rouge, Louisiana~
•4:30pm•

Destiny's POV

After getting home I didn't do anything drastic because without proof I can't go off.

I've been distancing myself from him though because just thinking that he would cheat on me while I'm carrying his child is being stress on me which is unhealthy for the baby.

Right now I'm laying in bed, smacking on a jar of pickles and Bens downstairs I guess.

=

I feel asleep for about an hour or two and woke up with a heavy weight on my stomach.

I looked down and noticed Bens hand holding my stomach and he was sleeping.

He looked so peaceful but I needed to use the bathroom so I lifted his hand gently trying not the wake him.

"Wea ya going" he said with his raspy voice.

I smacked my lips and looked back at him, "You in my business? Don't do that"

I started walking towards the bathroom.

"Stop playing with me Dee, why you going to tha bathroom?" He was now sitting up.

Now what else would I be doing in the bathroom?

"Cause I gotta go get ready for this dick appointment the fuck" I said nonchalantly.

"Mane Destiny this isn't a do for do situation. I messed up I know that but at least I didn't stick it in her all I got was head" he admitted.

I was so shock, I looked at him and all these emotions just came over me.

I loved this boy with all my heart, how could he just cheat on me at that, when I AM PREGNANT.

"Ben get out."

I was trying to keep calm because I know I was at my breaking point.

"Destiny I am sorry truthfully" he started walking towards me.

"Ben please don't come any closer to me" my hands started shaking and I just knew that if he got any closer I was gonna beat his ass and not hold up till he was damn near dead.

"Can we just talk?" He stayed back.

"Can we just talk? No nigga, you a whole fucking whore out here and you wanna 'just talk'? How stupid can you be" I scoffed.

He ran his hands down his face, "I honestly didn't mean to hurt you, especially now that your carrying my seed. I just needed a break you know? Ian use to tha settle down shii"

"If you weren't ready for it why tell me that you love me? Why do we even have a whole kid on the way?" hot tears streamed down my face.

"Stop crying, it ain't even all that serious" he smacked his lips.

See this is what I can't stand about this little boy, he always does shii and then think it wasn't that big of a deal when it clearly was.

I was sick and tired of being hurt by people I love.

"You right. Shouldn't be crying over you" I started packing my necessities such as; my charger,phone,pjs,extra clothes, and money.

"Where are you going?" He asked looking at me pack.

"Somewhere to just breathe" I stated

He rolled his eyes, "You so childish, why can't you just breathe hea?"

I zipped my duffel bag shut and looked straight at him.

"I can not breathe here because it smells like cheap ass perfume and stank sex, I don't know what you mean when you say you didn't stick it on because first of all you smell highly of it" I started.

"Destiny shut all of that up. I said I didn't stick it in. You don't trust me?"

I started laughing because this was so funny, " BEN I COULD NEVER TRUST YOU AFTER THIS, YOU CHEATED ON ME WHILE I AM PREGNANT WITH YOU BABY JUST BECAUSE YOU AINT READY TO SETTLE DOWN."

"You know what though? I'm done" I smiled walking out the door.

I wanted him to feel the hurt he brought to me. I just wanted to be happy for once.

___________________________________

Ben cheated👀
Destiny done???

Vote,Comment and Shareee
(Filler)