14.

~Next Day~

Kiara POV
I was up thinking about everything that could be said at the appointment, suppose when we explain what he's been doing they take away Mani I was scared so I couldn't sleep the only thing I could do was over think.

"Bae why are you up" Fredo said sleepily .

"Nothing imma go back to sleep now" after I said that he rolled over and went to sleep.

He was still in a calm state and he wasn't angry with anyone for the the rest of last night and I was happy for that.

After we ate dinner he played with Armani and had a talk with her apologizing for what he said to her and hurting her.

Maybe he was mentally ill or he was probably faking it but we will find out later at the appointment.

Kentrell POV

I was disturbed out of my sleep by Tia's notifications, I grabbed her phone to put it on silent but when I looked on the screen I saw her dad had messaged.

Pa😤💚

Did you tell the boys yet?
3:30 am

Tell the boys what?
Read

Tia stop playing around, go tell the boys the plane leaves at 8 in the morning. Bye.
3:36am

What does he mean by the plane leaves at 8? Is she leaving again?

Nahh, she gonna have to wake up and explain this shii.

"Aye Tia get up" I gently shook her .

She rolled over on her back and rubbed her eyes grumpily with a pout.

"What you shaking me for ?" she asked with a pout. I pulled in her bottom lip cause I done told ha don't do that shii.

"What your dad talking bout Tia?" I started getting serious. "What you mean?" she looked at me. I threw her phone over to her side and she looked at it before looking at me.

"Now you see I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how to" I got her off by saying, " First of all you sound like you breaking up wimme and if you is imma tell you straight up you can't leave cause imma kill yo next dude and them dudes after that." I held a straight face being serious.

She chuckled, I ain't know why she chuckling cause I'm deadass.

"I'm not breaking up with you boy, just listen. So basically you already know my dad in the game but you don't know how far he is in the game...." she started trailing off.

"Ma get to the point I'm sleepy as hell"

"Aight ok, so my dad is the biggest kingpin in the state and" I stopped her mid sentence.

"Wait the biggest kingpin in the state is Saint, that's yo old man?"

She nodded slightly.

I can't believe it, I'm dating Saints daughter now you know I can't fuck up cause I ain't tryna die.

"Continue."

"Alright so someone is looking for me and my mom, that's basically why we left the first time. I didn't find out about this until yesterday when my dad called, but after I told him we can't just up and leave like last time cause Destiny and I got y'all and the gang he said we could take y'all but I know you just started rapping so I was thinking we get your own studio and you record your songs and do music videos but the only thing is....." she looked down.

"I can't do concerts." I finished for her.

She nodded still looking down. I wasn't that disappointed because I could still do music but concerts would've brought in more money for us but I guess when everything is calmed down we can start doing shows again.

I went and hugged her kissing her forehead.

"You ain't mad?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes, I swear she a whole crybaby but she mine though.

"Naw ian mad, I get to stay with you and still make music. I'm good"

"So basically by 5:30 am we have to tell everyone so they can start packing. Destiny gonna tell Ben and we gotta tell the rest of the gang and Kendall cause he's not gonna wanna go back by y'all mom" she said like she already planned everything in her head.

"We can call em at five but let's sleep till then, ok?"

"Ok, I love you" she said looking like the "🥺" emoji. She's so cute.

"I love you too ma, get some sleep" I kissed her forehead and we headed back to sleep.

______________________________________________

Honestly this was just a filler chapter and it was trash I know🚶🏽‍♂️🚮
But y'all not voting mayne😤so imma just not update till whenever.
So if you wanna find out if Tia dad likes Kentrell or if Fredo is mentally ill or what Kiara and Fredo plan is imma need you to vote🥰.

VOTE,Comment&Shareee💕

Word count:821