24.

~Next Day~
•Baton Rouge, Louisiana•

Destiny's POV

Today I had a doctors appointment to see how many weeks I'm at and Bens still asleep.

I shook him wildly and he looked up at me and mugged me.

"Destiny ian bout to play witchu" he said seriously.

"Nigga if you doh get up, must be forgetting we have a doctors appointment for YOUR kid" getting off the bed I went into my closet.

"I'm tired, imma come the next time" he said laying back down.

I understand that we came back last night because we had to go back to where we lived before this so Tia and I could get a few things and he was probably jet lag, but so am I.

"Ok" I sighed walking in the bathroom.

=

At the doctors office there was about 3 other mothers here and they all had someone to support them.

"Destiny Prince" the reception called.

"Coming" I started getting my stuff packed up.

When I was grabbing my purse a males hand reached for it causing me to look up.

"Let me help you" he said, he was slim built and his voice was soothing.

"Ok" he took my purse up and helped me to stand up walking me straight towards the receptionist.

"Go right down the hall, second door on your left" the receptionist said.

I nodded and proceeded where she told me to go and the man continued to follow me with my bag.

When I arrived in the room I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Trey" he said smiling.

His smile was so pretty.

"I'm Destiny" I smiled back "Why are you here?"

I suspected he had a girlfriend that he'll prolly like to go back out too.

"My sister is having a baby and her and her nigga is on and off so I just came to be supportive but when I saw you by yourself also I came over to be your support system until they call her" he explained.

"Thank you" I replied before the doctor walked in.

"Good morning mommy and daddy" the doctor smiled.

"He's n" Trey cut me off.

"Good morning madam" he said sitting in the chair next to me.

I stayed quiet and observed. Since Ben didn't want to play daddy I guess Trey can.

Lemme stop playing, nobody can replace my baby daddy.

The doctor flipped the light switch and sat in a swivel chair around the ultrasound machine.

"This is gonna be a little cold" she said before applying a gel that was freezing, I don't know what she mean by "a little" cause that done feel like the arctic, lemme stop being over dramatic.