28.

STOP RIGHT NOW AND VOTE😐 Ian playing🚶🏽‍♂️

Not proofread 🥰
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Fredo and Kiara house•
~same day as last chapter~

Fredo POV

"Kiara hurry up, we're going to be late" I said while walking out our bedroom door, this would be our last time seeing Armani together.

Ever since that day I just felt like it was all my fault, I didn't ask for what happened to me as a kid to happen and had my mind make a whole different personality because of it.

I didn't have enough time to spend with Armani and it was breaking my heart, my only daughter killed........by my hands.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kiara came downstairs.

"I'm ready" she had on a black dress which stop talking little above her knees, black heels and her sunglasses. She wore her hair down and has loose curls in them.

We headed out the door and into the car on our way to the burying ground. We didn't have a funeral for her because it would've only been us and it didn't make any sense.

=

~At the burying ground

It was our time to say our last good byes to Armani, she was so beautiful in her casket.

I held Mani's tiny hands, they were so cold it made my heart break.

Kiara sat in one of the chairs that was set up for us, even with her sunglasses on her tears still dropped her eyes on to her dress.

I didn't want her to resent me for this, I love Kiara with my whole heart but if one day she chose to leave me because of this I wouldn't blame her.

I'm messed up in my head and for reasons I couldn't control.

"It's time, say your final good byes" A girl from the funeral house said while smacking her gum.

"Ghetto ass funeral worker" I mumbled under my breath.

(A/N: no cap but ion know what you call them😂)

I kissed Armani on her cold forehead and Kiara came up towards the casket and laid on her chest crying.

"Mommy love you baby girl, I'll see you soon" she kissed her cheek leaving a bright red lipstick mark behind on it.

She got up and walked into my chest crying her eyes out.

My heart shattered into multiple pieces.

We watched as they lowered our first daughter into the ground.

After everything was over we left.

____________________________________

Mani's funeral 😪
This was just a update on Fredo & Kiara

Vote,comment and shareee❤️