27.

Kentrell POV

He nodded and looked at me, one thing lead to another and we ended up hugging.

Like a real deal hug, not any pat on the back or nothing.

He was hurting and I could feel that in our hug.

When he let go he shook his head and got up to leave out the room, "I need to get my girl back mane"

I nodded in agreement.

Ben has never been in his feelings about a girl and you could tell Destiny really meant the world to him.

No cap, he did make a mistake when he decided to mess with that other girl but everyone makes mistakes sometime in a relationship, nobody is perfect.

(A/N: y'all comment and tell me if Destiny should forgive Ben🥰)

I went back downstairs couple minutes after Ben and it was just Beenie,Baby joe, Boomer and KD downstairs.

"Where Ben at?" I asked stretching while scratching my stomach.

"He said something bout getting his bald head girl back then he practically flew out tha door like a bird" KD said nonchalantly.

"Boy he did not call that girl bald headed" Boomer said mugging him.

"Well that's how she looks to me so that's what imma say" he replied.

"Y'all just let him out like tha? Ben ain't in the right state of mind to be driving and doing all that" I grabbed my phone calling Ben while everyone held worried looks on their faces.

"Ben? BEN?" I called out when the phone connected.

"Nigga shut the hell up and come to you and yo girl house" he whispered.

"Why? What's going on?" I was literally sitting in my car at this point.

"I don't know but when I pulled up, this black van was outside and nobody came out of it yet, the windows have dark tints on them so I can't see through but you need to pull up cause this don't feel right"

I was about to say something but he got disconnected.

I called Tia hoping she answered cause if anything happened to my girl and my brudda imma paint the streets red for real.

"Baby where are you!?" Tia whispered yelled.

" I'm on my way, what's going on?" I was having a mini panic attack because niggas stay on our head.

"People are shooting outside and they sound like they are trying to get in" you could hear how scared she was in her voice.

I started thinking about the security at the house, they were the same ones who were suppose to be guarding the jet that day but some how a goon for Frèdo got in. Something ain't adding up.

"Ayo babe, where the security at?" I asked, turning a corner before doing the stretch to our house.

"I don't know Kentrell but hur-" she was cut off by a loud crash.

"Tia get Destiny and y'all go into our closet and open my top jewelry draw and press tha green button." I said .

"But-"

"TIA NOW!" I parked my car two houses down and snuck through the backyards of the houses before hoping our fence.

-

Tia POV

"Destiny come on, we gotta go hide" I tried dragging Destiny but she was walking like a penguin.

When we arrived back into me and Kentrell room, we rushed towards the walk in closet and I closed to door behind us.

I found the button  he said and pressed it which reveal a room that hand monitors on one wall and a whole bunch of different guns on another.

When we walked in the door closed behind us and we went and sat around the monitors.

I pressed a key on the keyboard and a finger ID came up, so I placed my finger  on it and a green light came up "Thank you for entering Mrs. Gaulden".

"Bih I know Youngboy did not" Destiny chuckled while holding her belly.

She had a little pudge since she was 4 months.

"That's my husband" I twerked in my seat.

The monitors came on and there were apparently cameras all over the house, I could see outside and inside.

The security guards were sitting in our kitchen eating our food while Kentrell and the gang was outside having a full blown shoot out with some niggas in black hoodies and black joggers.

I called up my dad when I saw the security guards were now loading their guns but the problem was, Kentrell and em had already killed practically all the niggas outside.

"Yes baby girl" My dad answered the phone.

"Daddy the security guards aren't working for us, they never was" I was having a anxiety attack cause I didn't want anything to happen to the gang.

Destiny was calling Ben while I was still on the phone with my dad.

"What you mean they aren't working for us?"

"DADDY I MEAN THE SECURITY GUARDS ARE TWO SIDED! These men dressed in dark clothing were outside shooting at Kentrell and the gang and the security guards just sat and watched, now they are about to get Kentrell n em" I was out of breath and hot tears were now running down my face.

"Aight bet, call Kentrell and don't let him come in that house" he hung up.

I did as told and call Kentrell, "hey babe we're about to come get y'all, but we have to clean up outside first"

"Bae no, don't come in here. The security guards are in the kitchen loading up there guns, they're planning to get y'all" I said trying to sound calm.

Destiny was looking at me scared and they only thing I could do was hold her hand and tell her to pray, I didn't want her stressing especially since she was pregnant.

"Alright b, you told your dad yet?" He asked.

"Yeah, he said 'aight bet' and don't let you come in the house" I replied.

"Okay so that means he has a plan, listen to me bae......I'm going to drive down the street and I won't be more than 5 houses down. The room y'all are in right now cannot be found without proper directions, it's bullet and sound proof, you'll be able to hear what is being said outside so you can stay safe, there is food and drinks aight. Don't come out of there unless I come for y'all. I love you" he said. I looked at the monitor which showed him outside and he blew a kiss to me.

"I love you too" I gave a weak smile, even though he couldn't see me.

We hung up and I just watched and listened the conversation between the security guards waiting for my dads plan to fall in place.

____________________________________

😭whew a lil drama huh?
Why these security guards must be lukewarm 😭👏🏽?

Vote, comment and shareeee

Thanks for 2k reads💕

Insta: theyenvynikeee
Snap: babynike2312

Not proofread ✌🏽