16.

~Same Day~
•8am•

Kiara POV

I woke up and saw it was 8 in the morning, Fredo was still asleep and he looked so peaceful.

I just to lay and watch him sleep but we had a doctors appointment and I know we were going to be late if we didn't start to get ready now.

"Babe wake up" I gently shook him.

He rolled over and mugged me, "Mane get off of me, lemme sleep".

"Fredo get the hell up now and get ready for this appointment" I started getting irritated at this point cause it was a 30 minute drive and I didn't want to be late.

"Bitch what fucking appointment? You pregnant?" He looked at me with curiosity.

Didn't I- ok no we need to get this boy a psychiatric evaluation like yesterday.

"I'm not pregnant. But you need to be at the doctors office at 9 so get ready"

I didn't wait for a response, I turned and walk to the bathroom doing my hygiene stuff.

Then getting Armani ready to come with us.

Kentrell POV

"BABY MAMAAAA" I called out Tia.

I was sitting in the third row in her dads private jet and she was walking up and down the isle making sure everyone was good.

"What boy, don't you see I'm busy?" She snapped back, I got up and grabbed her throat gently but had a firm grip.

"Who you talking to like tha guh?"

I don't know what's up with her this morning but what she not about to do is snap on me because she frustrated, must've forgotten who daddy was.

"Ian mean for it to come out like that Kentrell" she said with attitude still laced in her voice.

I looked at her and licked my lips, " I like how you say my name ma"

She playfully rolled her eyes and giggled, "Sit down I have to check on my momma"

"Our momma don't be tryna keep ha for yourself and don't worry you sit I'll go check on her."

She nodded and took a seat besides where I was sitting.

I walked to the middle of the jet where her mom was sitting at.

"You good mama?" I asked her.

She had her hands in her lap and she looked worried.

"Yeah, I'm good just don't like planes" she faked a smile and I could see that wasn't the real problem so I took a seat beside her.

"Mama, you know you can speak to me right?" I held her hand for reassurance.

"Ok Kentrell, please don't tell Tia and Destiny but I know who is after us." When she said that I automatically piped up cause I was gonna kill whoever it was.