12.

Destiny POV

We were all at Youngboy's house chilling and I was getting hungry.

I went outside on the veranda where Ben was smoking with the guys.

Me: Babeeee (I whined while pouting)
Ben: What I tell you bout all that whining, fix yo face.
Me: But I'm hungry and you ain't feeding me.
Ben: So go get something to eat (he took a long pull on the blunt he had in his hand. I mugged him)
Me: I want you to get it.
Ben: I'm busy ma, ask Tia to go with you.
Me: I know you don't love me and it's koo. TIAAA!!!

I walked away going to find Tia when I heard him suck his teeth.

"That's why you ain't getting none" I mumbled underneath my breath.

(A/N: should I start writing their speech using quotation marks or continue what I was doing in the first place?)

"Speak up na!", he shouted back considering he was far from me.

How this boy heard me? Anyways lemme find Tia.

I searched everywhere downstairs and decided to go see if she was in their room.

When I reached to the door I heard Tia arguing with someone. I slightly opened the door and listened.

"What you mean someone looking for us dad?", oh she's on the phone with her dad but it seemed important so I didn't opened the door fully I just continued listening.

"Dad we've been here for almost six or seven months, Destiny and I have friends for once in our lives and boyfriends who we can't even tell everything that's going on. What do you expect us to do? Just up and leave with no explanation? This ain't like back home we can't just leave Kentrell and Ben, Dad." Her voice started cracking and my chest began to feel heavy. I didn't wanna leave here, I didn't wanna leave Ben.

"What?", "Are you serious?", "Dad are you serious that we can bring them?".

At that moment I busted into the room startling Tia.

I gestured continue to her and she nodded her head listening to her dad while I took a seat on the bed watching her intently.

"We can only bring the boys and nobody else?" "Dad we don't even know anyone else" "Ok I'll tell them" "Yea Destiny is sitting right here" "Ok love you bye"

Tia got off the phone smiling hard and I couldn't help but smile also. My dad called me a few days ago but he didn't tell me anything about moving.

"So what did Uncle Saint say?" I asked her.

"Well he said that someone is after us apparently and we have to move again but this time the boys can move with us since we know them long enough and our dads trust them I guess".

I was just happy that we didn't have to abandon everybody, we hugged and was about to tell everyone when I remembered I was hungry.

"Umm can we get food first?"

"Sure let's go then tell the boys after" she stated and I agreed.

We went to Mc Donalds cause it was closer.

Kentrells POV

After the girls left we went inside to plan out my next concert.

"I think we should do it in Miami, they got some fine females down in thea", KD said.

"Bro you worried about females that don't even want yo big eared self" Three said to him.

"We should go Puerto Rico, those spani girls thick as hell" Ben suggested.