43.

A/N: Honestly I'm bored of writing and y'all not voting ain't motivating me to finish soo... the book may be coming to an end in the next few chapters with some stuff y'all gon be mad wimme for but should've voted 😛.

Kiara

"Fredo are you sure about this?" I looked up at him while holding his hand.

"Yes I gotta do this, for Armani" He nodded his head as if he was trying to telling himself it was the right thing he was going to do.

We took a step forward and rung the doorbell.

After about a minute the door opened up.

"Fredric is that you?" A old man said while looking at Fredo.

"Yeah, it's me" he replied nonchalantly.

"Come inside" he stepped back so we could fit through the doorway.

He led us into the living room and offered us something to drink which we both declined.

"I'll go get him" the old man smiled while leaving out.

"Fredo if you don't wanna be he-" he cut me off.

"I said I have to do this okay, you don't have to be here if you don't want to I can deal with this on my own" he said kind of annoyed.

"I wanna be here." I simply replied and sat back on to the couch.

I heard footsteps become closer and then Fredo was standing.

"Fredric" a man that looked similar to Fredo said.

"Father." Fredo clenched his fist.

"I missed you so much son" the older man walked towards Fredo with open arms.

He allowed him to hug him but Fredo didn't hug him back, honestly it was kind of awkward tension in the room.

Fredo eventually pulled away and his fathers face had a sad expression on it.

"Lemme get a minute alone with him Ki" Fredo said.

I nodded my head and went outside on the porch to chill until needed.

Fredo
I waited until I heard Kiara shut the front door before I started talking.

"Now I'm just gonna cut to the chase, ian with all that beating around the bush bullshit" I started.

"Okay...." My dad dragged while taking a seat on the handle of the couch.

"What you did to me was the worst-" I continued but he cut me off.

"I didn't-" I cut him off.

"Don't ever cut me off nigga, now as I was saying. What I went through because of you was horrible as fuck, I was just a child, A CHILD!" I had to calm myself for a minute.

"Why you did it? You ain't have no reason too, are you fucking gay? You like touching niggas? Bro as a kid I shouldn't have been molested by my own father! You made me into such a monster that I had a mental illness that made me create a whole different personality that made me, well him kill my mother and my daughter with my bare hands then let me rewatch my mother plead for her life will he  killed her. I missed half my daughters life because I kept blanking out letting him take over my body, I treated a girl I love so much like she was shit and didn't mean anything" I stopped for a bit so he could say something.

"I'm so sorry Frederic, I wasn't in the right state of mind back then but can you blame me? You look just like me and as you can see I'm obsessed with myself" he said with a smirk.

After hearing him saying this my blood was boiling but I had to compose myself.

*breathe Fredo* *inhale* *exhale*

Nope I can't do that, I'm finna kill this nigga.

I stepped towards him and wrapped my hands around his neck.

I was towering over him due to him having old age taking over his body.

"I hate you so fucking much and I hope you rot in hell" I spat.

"I......bet....your daughter....looked....like me.....also" he choked out.

With a swift move I broke his neck and felt his body go limp in my arms.

"Sick bastard" I said with disgust in my voice.

I walked out the house and saw my beautiful girl sitting on the porch swing.

"Let's go bae" I said with a small smile.

"Okay" she smiled back at me.

With that we left.

____________________

New post on my IG: theyenvynikeee