⚡Imagine #23 - Ron Weasley {Requested}⚡

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by JulzlovDraco4Eva

Thank you again for requesting and I hope you enjoy it!

****Female Readers****

****

You loved Draco, of course, you did; he was your twin brother, but sometimes he was just too much like your parents to be able to handle. Everyone expected you to be like your parents, and Draco; everyone expected you to be a Malfoy, but you were a force to be reckoned with and shocked everyone when you became with the 'golden trio'; Hermione Granger, a muggle-born, Ron Weasley, the boy with the hand-me-down robes, and Harry Potter, the chosen on. Harry Potter, the boy who lived. You were the one in your family who didn't agree with what the Malfoy's stood for and there were many times where you had considered just leaving the family for good, but you couldn't do that to Draco. You believed that Draco could still be saved for the grasp of your evil family. You didn't deny that you thought your family were evil, you wanted people to know that you didn't agree with what they believed. 

From your very first day at Hogwarts, the trio had been your constant, much to Draco's dismay: 

"Maybe, if you weren't so entitled like father, Harry would have wanted to be your friend." You told Draco, after getting sick of hearing him complain about Harry rejecting his friendship. "I am your brother." He reminded you. "Your twin brother to be exact and I don't like you being friends with them." He had told you. 

"Why not?" You asked, folding your arms. "Because Harry Potter doesn't want to be your friend?" You said, making fun of him. "Oh, grow up Draco." 

And that was that. Draco wanted you to be happy, and if you were happy being friends with the trio then he knew that there was no point in arguing with you but when you were around your father, neither you nor Draco spoke of it; the two of you were driven by fear when you were around your parents; especially your father. You knew that if your father knew that you were friends with Harry Potter or a muggle-born witch, he would certainly fly off the handle, but he would go especially mad if he knew that you were dating one of them. 

You and Ron had been especially close from day one and it was apparent to the both of you that you were both possessing feelings of just more than friendship. By the beginning of your second year at Hogwarts, you and Ron began dating and the only people that knew of your relationship were Harry and Hermione; no-one else could know. Not even Draco.

Two years later, your relationship with Ron was stronger than ever and you were happier than ever. "Hey, you," Ron said, as he sat next to you in the great hall. At the other end of the table, you saw Draco take a deep breathe to control himself. It was difficult to see you with someone that he didn't really like but even harder to see you having a good time with someone that wasn't him. After all, growing up as twins, you were incredibly close, and he just assumed that you would be like that when you got to Hogwarts. Now, he blames Hogwarts for your growing apart from one another. "Hey, you." You replied, nudging his arm as you smiled at him. "How are you?" You asked. 

"I'm great." He smiled. "There's something I want to ask you." He admitted, as your eyes lit up. You had an idea where this was going. "Would you like to be my date to the Yule Ball?" He asked, hopefully. "Why, is there someone else that you'd rather ask?" You joked.

"No." He smiled, holding your hand under the table. "No-one else for me." This made your heart flutter and you were desperate to kiss him, but knew that you couldn't with your protective brother watching you. "I'd love to." You smiled.